• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired USL Switch Guard

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: USL Trigger Guard - BUYERS MUST READ!

I finished machining the guards this evening. I started with 83 "blanks," and ended up with 77 good parts. I need to make a tool to chamfer the "insides" of the cotter hole and do the general deburr of the parts, and maybe a little line-graining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif They'll go to the anodizer wednesday or thursday at the latest. Any update on the battery status?

Larry

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the update, Larry!

I think we're still waiting for the batteries to get here.

Psychomodo

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
I finished machining the guards this evening. I started with 83 "blanks," and ended up with 77 good parts. I need to make a tool to chamfer the "insides" of the cotter hole and do the general deburr of the parts, and maybe a little line-graining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif They'll go to the anodizer wednesday or thursday at the latest. Any update on the battery status?

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

ledfan

Newly Enlightened

I would like the safety guard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

I've been sitting here trying to do the final deburr on ~80 switchguards, and surf CPF. I have 1/4 of them ready for the anodizer, but want to split for the desert friday. They may have to wait until next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Having said that, I feel much better now. I'll be back sunday PM and have mon and tue off! Fortunately, I'm not the critical path! ("Nothing is as easy as it looks, and it will take longer than you think."- author unknown.)

Larry

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

USL - Ultimate Snake Light!