vector power on board 35w. hid spotlight

Patriot

Flashaholic
Wow, this is an oldie. Thanks for the tip Patriot, I'll check them out.

Sure thing, :)

.... but please know that I was just offering an alternative to the POB, to someone I could barely understand, that's not necessarily in the same class or group of HID light.....the Stanley being smaller, having a much shorter run-time and with less throw.

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny how there are no longer POB's available on E-Bay.This time last year they were plentiful.It's one heck of a light for only $39.95!Aren't they being produced anymore?

Patriot

Flashaholic
Vector hasn't shown the light on their website for close to 2 years. I think everything being sold since then was NOS and the supply just finally ran out. They're not on amazon either. I'm not sure why they aren't offering any HID product currently but it may have something to do with the POB having sold very slowly when it was first introduced at Sam's. IT wasn't until word got out that this product really took off.

It's too bad that someone else doesn't produce a smaller HID similar to the POB. Some 5-6" reflectored lights would be a nice alternative to the 9" giants that we run into everywhere.

josepoyanuk

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased my Vector POB 35W.
I'm surprised by the poor battery fixing. The plastics that hold the battery brooke and move forward and hit the reflector in two. Fortunately I could fixed somehow.