Video Review: Armytek Tiara A1 Pro Warm in 1080p HD. With Video Runtime Comparisons

Wiggle

Flashlight Enthusiast
On another note, not sure if anyone noticed but the specs for the V2 Tiara now are showing OTF lumens :)

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I am trying to work out what version I have. Maybe the OP or someone else might knowMine does this:

"Multicolor State Indication. Shows the battery level by short flashes every 5seconds. There is no State Indication in OFF state and Firefly modes.Low Battery Indication. In ON-state shows low battery level. When it is <25%,the color LED shows the warning level once a second and the main LEDflashes 2 times once a minute. Critical level <5% is color indicated twice asecond and light output decreases to Firefly1 and then switched off."

I noticed the OP's power button didn't blink or light up on his pro so guessing I have V2 but just looking for verification. No manual or other info came with my light.

mhanlen

Enlightened
I can tell ya that mine doesn't blink. And my switch is not backlit either, so you must have version 2. Version 2 also has more lettering on the exterior than the 1st version too.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I can tell ya that mine doesn't blink. And my switch is not backlit either, so you must have version 2. Version 2 also has more lettering on the exterior than the 1st version too.

Thanks. Yea it's V2.

Edit. So how is it doing these days over a year later?

Last edited:

mhanlen

Enlightened
It's held up quite well. About the only issue I've had with it, has been the breaking of the rubber holder. I ordered a new one from Armytek, which fixed it right up. It isn't covered under warranty, and in my opinion it's a bit too tight of a fit to be removing often... but other than that no problems. My Wizard Pro and this light are my two favorite headlamps... And they're nearly as bright as one another- the Wizard has better runtimes though. I'm sure you'll like yours.

Latest posts