• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

vinhnguyen54 D26/P60 XML-U2 Cool White COPPER PCB 1300 Lumen Drop-In SALE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lied! I just found 1 more single mode driver ;-)

I'll take it!

Just a question; how much difference will there be between 4.2 and 4.5A? I would like the higher output, but I also need the light to run on CR123A for short bursts (no longer than a minute or two, at most) in case of emergencies. 4.2A is already risky, and I'll stick to that unless that extra 0.3A wouldn't hurt too much.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I select only the whitest and brighest XML-U2 for the 1300 lumen build. There is no noticeable diff between 4.2A and 4.5A. 4A+ are way too high for CR123A period. You can run the light on Medium and Low on CR123A though...High would be like 20 second burst only.

Also for a 3 mode version at 4.5A you will need to add $11. So that would be $66 total. Are you sure?

I'll take it!

Just a question; how much difference will there be between 4.2 and 4.5A? I would like the higher output, but I also need the light to run on CR123A for short bursts (no longer than a minute or two, at most) in case of emergencies.

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm... 20 second SHOULD be enough.

I'll take it in the 1-mode, though, if you don't mind, in 4.2A flavor. I have a McC2S that gives a nice low at around 15~20 lumens when pressed halfway with the existing 4.2A T6 setup that I previously got from you. To be honest, low mode is used 98% of the time, and I only unleash the beast once in a while.

So, to recap;
XM-L U2
1-mode, high current, medium voltage
4.2A
Smooth reflector

Just tell me the price and I'll send the payment ASAP.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
$66. I order XML-U2 in bulk of 30 at a time and I only select the brightest and whitest for this build thread.

Hmm... 20 second SHOULD be enough.

I'll take it in the 1-mode, though, if you don't mind, in 4.2A flavor. I have a McC2S that gives a nice low at around 15~20 lumens when pressed halfway with the existing 4.2A T6 setup that I previously got from you. To be honest, low mode is used 98% of the time, and I only unleash the beast once in a while.

So, to recap;
XM-L U2
1-mode, high current, medium voltage
4.2A
Smooth reflector

Just tell me the price and I'll send the payment ASAP.

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are you crossing your fingers for? LOL

If you don't like what you receive simply ship it back for a full refund. :)

I'm pretty sure I won't have to, since all of the drop-ins I've gotten from you performed admirably.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
DSC01511.jpg

4 freshly poured. Quite heavy pill compared to stock hollow.

3 is taken. If you want the last one let me know. The next build will be in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

amraspalantir

Newly Enlightened
Hi, could you have a Mclicky modded to a pressure switch? i have a solarforce host for your drop in here but i need a pressure switch to go with it.
the solarforce one's wont be up to the task for your drop in. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts