WA bulbs: Group buy: Final list

K-T

*Moderator*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lemlux:
(...)BTW, have you followed through on your post on the SF board about sourcing some pyrex 3" lenses for the SF 3" turbo head? If so, I'd be interested in getting one if the price isn't prohibitive.
(...)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, no. Not yet. I have been quite busy lately. If I find out anything new I'
ll let you know.
wink.gif

Klaus.

Starlight

Enlightened
You didn't show the price for the 01227 bulbs. Let me know how much they are, and I will send money to ake. (ake, email me your name and address). The 01227 bulbs are for a combination light that has both led's and an incandescent in the same reflector. If this works out, I will post some results in the forum.

ake

Newly Enlightened
to make thing easy, please add total of 50 cents for each bulb you order. I will take 25 cents from each bulb for the shipping and send another 25 cents to lemlux to cover his shipping. For whom ordering less than 5 blubs, please add $1.25 for the total shipping (25 cents for lemlux and $1 for me. So far the amount are in order of 6-10 bulbs so it should be enough to cover the postage, envelop and packaging material.
If every one is happy with this, I will wait until 24 hrs period and will close the order and will send a confirmation of all order including all adjustment that might have (including myself)

Ake

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
K-T

Thanks for the update.

Starlight:

I'll quote the 01227 today along with the 01111. Sometimes W/A takes two or three days to respond to an RFQ.

Recercare:

If it's OK with Ake it's OK with me.

ake

Newly Enlightened
I have on problem though.. I don't have a paypal account (had problem with them before so I closed my account.)

I don't know if lemlux has paypal or not. If lemlux has a paypal (can we still use credit card to pay for a paypal?). All the payment should be directed to lemlux. Then when lemlux ships the bulbs to me, he can just write me a check by adding $ 0.25 for each bulbs (except for Toby's case). I think it may be easier this way.

Would this be OK with you, lemlux? If not, any suggestion?

Ake

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
ake:

I have a Paypal sending account, not a receiving account -- at least I've never looked into receiving anything. I'm not in a hurry. I can wait for you to organize your collection of funds.

ake

Newly Enlightened
OK then, All the buyer please send a money order to me. I am not sure what to do with Toby right now. Australia seems to be pretty far from here.

We still have another hour or so before I stop accepting order.

ake

Newly Enlightened
Time's up. The oreder acceptance is now close. I will try to comply all order and post it here soon. If can't take care of Toby's issue, he may run out of luck.

ake

kubolaw

Enlightened
Thanks to ake and lemlux for organizing this.

ake - are you going to send out or post the information we need to get you the money order or should we email you directly?

Thanks,

John

PS What's the issue with Toby's order? Shipping costs? Can we "locals" help out in any way?

ake

Newly Enlightened
Thanksfully, just a few order via me so I am still way far from burning out. For whom order via me. (STARLIGHT, kubolaw, and Toby (still not sure about him) After calculating your order (plus $0.50 for each bulb), Please send a money order to:

Passakorn Pananont
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Snee Hall, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853

Please let me know any change you may have. The easiest way is just cut and paste what lemlux already posted. We will take the lastest one as the most recent update.

Toby lives in Australia, I am not sure how to get a payment from him. International money order will do, but will take time and I have no idea how long and how much chance it will get lost on the way. A wire transfer, sort of (like Western Union Money order will do too, but then there is a fee and I don''t know if Toby wanna pay for it.

It's probably late night/very early morning now. so guess will have to wait until he's up.

It's probaly a good idea if the moderator could move this post to sell/buy/trade. I don't think I can do it.

Ake

ake

Newly Enlightened
OK here is an update from me. Note that we still wait for Toby about the deal.:
if you have any change, just copy and correct it in your new post. :

Bulb #01121 MiniMag Wire Terminal bulb 2.4 V 1.1 A 28 L 25-hour life
$4.69 @ plus shipping

Lemlux 4 @
Bushman (Edit)2@
Ake 4 @
Purchased Through Ake
Starlight 2 @
Toby 8 @
Kubolaw 6 @

Bulb # 01307 4.80 V 1.10 A 104 L 20 Hours
$1.63 plus shipping

Lemlux 5 @
Bushman ?
Ake 4 @
Purchased Through Ake
Starlight 1 @

Bulb #01319 4.80 V 1.92 A 204 L 35 hours
$1.70 @ plus shipping

Lemlux 0 @
Bushman ??
Ake 4
Purchased Through Ake
Starlight 1 @
Toby 2 @

Bulb # 01315 6.27 V 1.42 A 178 L 125 hours.
$7.18 @ plus shipping.

Lemlux 5 to 8 @ (may get some from Klaus)

Bulb #01111 6.0 V 3.35 A 465 L 100 hours
Not priced

Lemlux quantity TBD

Bulb #01278 9.0 v 1.10 A 244 L 25 hours.
Price $2.04 @

Lemlux 6 @

Starlight has also asked to have Ake buy him 3@ #01227 bulbs.

ake

Newly Enlightened
For toby I can think off one thing. Do starlight and kobolaw have paypal account? if so we can arrange to have toby paypal one of you then you can include his payment with your order.

Any luck?

Ake

kubolaw

Enlightened
Well, I have a PayPal account, although I've never received money that way before (only used it to make payments). But I assume that if I can send money I can receive money, so I'd be willing to give it a try.

John

ake

Newly Enlightened
toby will try a western union money order in a few hours. will see if it works out.

thanks a lot for your offer, jon,

ake

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Western Union money order sent awaiting collection.
Email sent.

ake

Newly Enlightened
well.. it turned out that toby is the fastest one who sent the payment to me. Now just have to wait for starlight and jon then it will be ready to go.

ake

Starlight

Enlightened
I still don't have a price for one bulb type, so I am estimating a price and will mail a money order today.