WA-lamps: where to get discontinued ones?

325addict

Enlightened
Well, finally I made up my mind about what different WA-bulbs I wanted to buy, other than those offered by "Litho 123".

The WA 1286 and WA1336 seemed very interesting ones indeed, but.... they have just been discontinued! This was confirmed by Welch Allyn.

The WA1286 was even used for Energizer "double barrel" (DB) flashlights, but... discontinued by Energizer also!!

So, here I am: finally knowing what lamps I would like to buy as extra, but discontinued both!!

The inevitable question is: does anybody know a place, shop, distributor etc etc where I still can buy them? For the WA1336 I was able to track down a company who still has them... in Canada!
As I live in Europe, this will be somewhat impractical to say the least. Any place in the US or Europe is fine!

I hope someone knows a source....

Thanks,

Timmo.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
For the WA1336 I was able to track down a company who still has them... in Canada! As I live in Europe, this will be somewhat impractical to say the least. Any place in the US or Europe is fine!
I thought Canada was part of Europe. :nana:
Sorry Timmo, couldn't resist. ;)

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, finally I made up my mind about what different WA-bulbs I wanted to buy, other than those offered by "Litho 123".

The WA 1286 and WA1336 seemed very interesting ones indeed, but.... they have just been discontinued! This was confirmed by Welch Allyn.

The WA1286 was even used for Energizer "double barrel" (DB) flashlights, but... discontinued by Energizer also!!

So, here I am: finally knowing what lamps I would like to buy as extra, but discontinued both!!

The inevitable question is: does anybody know a place, shop, distributor etc etc where I still can buy them? For the WA1336 I was able to track down a company who still has them... in Canada!
As I live in Europe, this will be somewhat impractical to say the least. Any place in the US or Europe is fine!

I hope someone knows a source....

Thanks,

Timmo.
Try here -->> http://e-lectronics.net/bulbs-lamps-c-59_65.html

Cheers!

325addict

Enlightened
he had just ONE WA1336 in stock :mecry:

Besides that however, he had the 1112 and the 1108... I bought all he had!
And "assorted Carley lamps" 5 or 6 of them, for just $10,- :thumbsup:

The other company in Canada has 80 in stock, but.... they don't accept paypal AND don't accept credit cards! Now I'm through my possibilities I'm afraid :sigh:

Thanks for the link lovecpf

Timmo.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
he had just ONE WA1336 in stock :mecry:

Besides that however, he had the 1112 and the 1108... I bought all he had!
And "assorted Carley lamps" 5 or 6 of them, for just $10,- :thumbsup:

The other company in Canada has 80 in stock, but.... they don't accept paypal AND don't accept credit cards! Now I'm through my possibilities I'm afraid :sigh:

Thanks for the link lovecpf

Timmo.

Do you know if they will be restocking them? :confused:

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
What company is it?

I can see not taking Paypal, but not accepting credit cards seems odd, unless it's a mom and pop operation.