Waoouuu 300mw high power green laser pointer

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
A friend of mine bought a 200mw (non true) New Wish green laser pen in Thailand not so long ago. He said that there was also an identical looking 400mw model that was considerably brighter that he could have bought instead.

Is it possible to have a 400mw green laser pen?

As there are no markings showing that his is indeed a 200mw I reckon that it is less powerful than that and the supposedly 400mw model was perhaps 200mw or less.
6 weeks ago I ordered the (true) 30mw green laser from DX so I will compare the two of them when it arrives, whenever that will be...

cbfull

Newly Enlightened
I thought ebay was supposed to pull items that clearly break the law. Last i heard anything over 5mW is not allowed to be called a pointer.

I'd be surprised if anything showed up at your house at all. I have friends who have been scammed with similar extraoridinary claims.

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I take it that there are no green New Wish brand lasers that run off 2xAAAs that are 400mw?
How about a 2xAAA true 200mw?

I can't find much on their website.

Thanks.

Timelord

Newly Enlightened
When buying lasers, avoid ebay.

Offtopic: Hey Timelord!! Remember me from LaserCommunity?("Vic").
I do remember you and if I'm correct you've still got the same avatar :thumbsup:

vcw

Newly Enlightened
So I take it that there are no green New Wish brand lasers that run off 2xAAAs that are 400mw?
How about a 2xAAA true 200mw?

I can't find much on their website.

Thanks.
Try with CNI, there are CNI's that can get as high at 175mW, but these are unstable.
You should get a larger handheld, like the PGL(CNI) or the RPL's.