Weaponlight Collection

1wrx7

Enlightened
1wrx7, what mount is that on the AK?

Beautiful handguards. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the whole rifle. I have a Hungarian AK (FEG) that I put some nice laminated Polish (IIRC) furniture on.

Thanks!

The mount is a SF M-14 mount. Oddly enough it wouldn't accept any of my lights. I put it on the mill and after one pass it works perfectly:D

Thanks for the comment on the handguards. The AK is just a WASR10 so the wood came unfinished. I had to spend a little time refinishing it. I think the stain is called bombay mohaghony. I bought it over the winter and still haven't shot it:ohgeez:

Thanks,
Keith

Size15's

Flashaholic
The mount is a SF M-14 mount. Oddly enough it wouldn't accept any of my lights. I put it on the mill and after one pass it works perfectly:D

Keith
That's because SureFire's M14 is Weaver not Picatinny.

Accessories designed for a Weaver system will, in most cases, fit on a Picatinny system.
The reverse, however, is usually not the case. Due to the larger recoil groove, Picatinny accessories will not fit a Weaver system as you found out.

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
MP5LeftReduced.jpg

HK MP5, pushpin swingdown Navy lower, Aimpoint Comp M red dot sight

ColtSMGReduced.jpg

Colt SMG, Gemtech Raptor suppressor (also mountable on the MP5), Knight's RIS/RAS fore-end

Greg G

Enlightened
Nice FAL Patriot36. You forgot to include your earplugs in the photo though. :crackup:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Nice FAL Patriot36. You forgot to include your earplugs in the photo though. :crackup:

Thanks Greg! It's a bit hard to believe but the 16" compensated AR below it is even worse with the decibels. I have to use plugs and muffs together when I shoot it. The FAL is also 16" even though the pics make it look shorter.

cat

Enlightened
ASA15 with ITI M6X, CompM2, Beta-Cmag.

wow. You guys must keep your RKBA.

It's nice to see a Glock here at last. I wish I'd got a 17 while the going was good here - but at least at I've got a 26.

I'm sorry no photo - I forgot about this thread this weekend. Maybe I'll do it next weekend.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread needed a bump.....

M111D, KT4 Turbohead, M111C, KL2 modded with 5 Seouls-1 reflectored
023-2.jpg

Streamlight TLR-2 modded with Seoul-----X200, Aleph III & P7 emitter
024-2.jpg

Scoutlights---1. E-C, Defender Bezel, Malkoff M60
2. 3" Turbohead, LED Tower Module
3. E2DL Bezel
025-1.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
Those last three pics are my favorites of your lights yet Defab!

Very nice and all have a ton of character!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread needs a bump!!
My modded X200 is at Surefire right now, so it's MIA.

Anyway here's where my weaponlight collection stands now.

013-3.jpg

Size15's

Flashaholic
what is a M952P
"M9" indicates the Millennium Universal WeaponLight Series.
"5" (or "M95") indicates the LU60 Lamp Module (same bezel and P60 lamp assembly as the M2)
"2" indicates the M50 'A.R.M.S.' Throw-Lever Mount
"P" indicates the SW01 momentary on/off push-button pressure switch TailCap

The M952P is discontinued.

1wrx7

Enlightened
what is a M952P

EDIT Size15 beat me to it.
I believe it's just a different tailcap. The 95 is 6V M2 style head that accepts P60/P61 lamps. It will also take the P60L module. It will not accept a lot of other drop-ins without machining.

The 2 represents the ARMS throwlever instead of the 1 which represents the dual thumbscrew.

The P is for either a SW01 or maybe a SW02 tailcap instead of the XM or UM tailcap.

Sidenote... If you're looking on Ebay make sure it's an actual SF product. Some of the knock-offs look like the real thing.

Last edited: