Wee Ag Taking Deposits now.

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wee Ag

4 months since your post were these ever made? 925 silver would be sweet for the lady
Hi dradee1,:wave:

The Wee Ag are supposed to be in the queue for release after the Wee Da's. Here's a quote from the Lummi website "Wee Ag (Sterling Silver) Expected Feb 2009".

Edit: Since the Wee Da's were delayed, I believe the Wee Ag's will also be delayed a little while. Maybe Rob can confirm this one way or the other.

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

dradee1

Newly Enlightened

I just ordered a raw NS she`ll have to wait for a silver one.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am looking at purchasing the Sterling Silver this month (Jan) As mentioned before I may have to ask for deposits to assist cash flow.
I will update here once I can secure material etc. :thanks:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Rob,

I want IN!
SIGN ME UP for a SILVER! Wee!:party:\
Does it accept the same number of locators as the Ns Wee?

YES! YES! YES! I am looking forward to more fun and exciting times with my trusty Lummi Wee at my side.:devil:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tsask Added to the list. :thanks:

I am looking into the purchase of the Silver today.
Back later with a price estimate & pre payment requests.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ironwood added to list :thanks:

I have the price in for the material & the supplier has enough stock required.
We do have the opportunity to get the Wee Ag on at the machine shop during Jan/Feb as we are about to remake the Wee Ti & Wee NS's.
In other words its a good time to get on & produce the Wee Ag. Other than it would have been better to get the Wee Da project delivered in full before starting another pre pay deposit type approach. Just voicing that I understand anybodies reservations.

The price for the Wee Ag is set to £200 GBP each, Tritium locators will be the £12 per pair extra.
To go ahead & purchase the material I will require £100 deposit from at least 15 guys on the list. This would provide enough material to make 22 Wee Ag.

I will make a web page similar to the Wee Da page tomorrow, I hope this works for everyone interested. :thanks:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

That´s good news Rob. Dennis is moving along with the DAs and the Ag is on the horinzon as well :thumbsup:

Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aloha Rob, the Preorder page says the cart will be £95 and additional £5 for shipping will be added to make the total £100.
Right now the cart is actually £100 + the £5 for shipping making the total £105. Since it does not matter if it is £5 more or less I just :paypal: £105

Eric

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Eric, Thank you for your payment & pointing out my error. I have just adjusted the price to £95 & let the cart add £5.
I will ensure we have noted you paid £105. :thanks:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just PMed all the members on the interest list since not everyone is following CPF all the time (some of you received the Pm with the wrong title Wee Da deposits due - sorry :wave: ).

Eric.

bf1

Enlightened
Hi Rob,
Deposit sent via PayPal for Wee Ag with blue locators.
Regards,
Barry

dradee1

Newly Enlightened
Rob, I havnt even got the raw and wee from you yet but I just sent you more money :)

I sent the pre-payment to your paypal. looking foreward to this nice piece.

Thanks
Art

spyderknut

Enlightened
PP sent.

I may want to get a Wee Ti at the same time and don't mind waiting to have them shipped together.

By the way, I forgot to add my CPF name on my paypal note. Knut is my first name. That probably narrows things down enough.

Also, I did not list my preferences for locators or light engine but I am sure that can wait.

Is a charger included in the £200 total?

Last edited:

Ironwood

Newly Enlightened
Hi Rob.

£100 deposit sent via Paypal for a 100lm Wee Ag with two blue locators.

And thanks to Eric242 for sending a deposit reminder. Really appreciated.

Richard