Wee Ag Taking Deposits now.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking beautiful Rob, they are moving along fast.
BTW what is the final count on the AG's, 20? (based on the photo)

Last edited:

kipw

Newly Enlightened
So.................................When does the sign up for the 14K Gold Wee start?

:crackup::nana::crackup::nana::nana::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Olrac :wave: Gold is something like ten times the price of Silver. So a couple of thousand pounds ££££'s & I do not even like the colour :crazy:

The fact that Orb has priced the gold means that he has actually thought about it... of course gold would not work; it is far to soft of a metal to make a good light.... platinum would be a far better metal for a light.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
The fact that Orb has priced the gold means that he has actually thought about it... of course gold would not work; it is far to soft of a metal to make a good light.... platinum would be a far better metal for a light.
Pure Platimum is very soft too, I was talking about 14K the same as used for rings, etc not pure gold. Actually Sterling Silver is not any harder than 14k gold. Any precious metal would have to be an alloy to have enough hardness for duty as a light

spyderknut

Enlightened
I like the countdown timer on the website.

How accurate is it? When do we pay the balance?

Will a Wee Ti be available soon too? I might have to add to my order.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Rob,

Were on the Wee will the hallmark be located and is the reflector going to be polished?

Aiming for just where the label shows. The reflector will not be polished. It is already very reflective.

P1020194.jpg

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the countdown timer on the website.

How accurate is it? When do we pay the balance?

Will a Wee Ti be available soon too? I might have to add to my order.

All on track at the moment :twothumbs
Balance will be due as soon as they are ready to dispatch.

Yes the Wee Ti is back in stock now.

I have all 22 Wee Ag ready to send to the Assay office on Monday.

P1020207.jpg

P1020211.jpg

P1020196.jpg

P1020208.jpg

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rob,

Will the Lummi logo be on all the new Wee's (Ti and NS, too?)? Looks nice!

Take care,
Mike

:wave: Mike, Yes the new logo is on the new batch of Wee Ti/Ns :thanks:

Just posted the 22 Wee Ag of to the Assay Office. Would be good if these are returned to me hallmarked by the end of this week. :cool:

dradee1

Newly Enlightened
Rob,

Is there any nice silver ring/triangle/square that could be run through the two lanyard holes so you could hang it on a necklace level instead of just through one hole.

Know what I mean?

Daylight

Newly Enlightened
+1 I thought in this too time ago, in my opinion, a titanium triangle for the wee ti would be superb :thumbsup:

MKLight

Enlightened
:wave: Mike, Yes the new logo is on the new batch of Wee Ti/Ns :thanks:

Just posted the 22 Wee Ag of to the Assay Office. Would be good if these are returned to me hallmarked by the end of this week. :cool:

:wave: Rob,

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to my new Ti Wee! :):twothumbs

:thanks:Mike

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rob,

Is there any nice silver ring/triangle/square that could be run through the two lanyard holes so you could hang it on a necklace level instead of just through one hole.

Know what I mean?

I have bought in a nice Silver 925 Swivel which is also a clasp. Along with Silver 925 split rings.
SSswivel.jpg

dradee1

Newly Enlightened
I have bought in a nice Silver 925 Swivel which is also a clasp. Along with Silver 925 split rings.
SSswivel.jpg

I like the swivel, but I was hoping for some kind of ring that would keep it level.
Maybe another split ring on the other side and a couple to connect them and the swivel in the middle. Wonder if it would be strong or kinda hokey looking?

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
quote=orb;2851177]I have bought in a nice Silver 925 Swivel which is also a clasp. Along with Silver 925 split rings.
SSswivel.jpg
[/quote]

Wicked good![
That swivel is great, very deco looking, love it:twothumbs

Last edited:

spyderknut

Enlightened
Rob,

Know what I mean?

What would be cool is an arc wire that could pivot down to rest within the tailcap recess when not in use hanging it around your neck.

Anyone know a good online source for silver chains?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
2Ag.jpg

The Wee Ag's are all back from the Assay office.
The Hallmark is as follows:
Li (Lummi) Maker
925 (Sterling Silver)
Anchor Symbol (Birmingham Assay office)
K (Year Manufactured) 2009

These are ready for final assembly this week.
I will set to work on the web site to accept the balance payments tonight.

On a personal note I have gone of the Silver swivel & clasp. It works but just does not fit with the Wee design. Over the weekend I have been using the BB swivel I supply with Silver split rings. I prefer this for the moment, I will look into what else is available & make a decision on what to supply with the Wee Ag this week.
P1020265.jpg

Group shot of the recent run of exotic metals in Wee form:
TiDaAgx6.jpg