Wee Q4 NS & Titanium Purchase Thread.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a few beam shots I did back in a earlier thread as well.
A few Beam shots: Wee & Raw.
beam-3.jpg

beam-1.jpg

beam-2.jpg

Dobbler

Enlightened
IMO, the 50lm version is the perfect compromise. The 80lm is nice and bright and good for show, but runtime is only 15 minutes. The 25lm is nice for the 90 minute runtime, but it's a little weak on output for walking or using outdoors. It is excellent for reading if that's what you'd hand it around your neck for. I think something in the middle of the 25lm and 50lm would be ideal -- about an hour runtime and more output than the 25, but then again how many choices does one really need :)

I carry my Wee Ti 80lm and the 25lm LM in my pocket. My wife carries a Wee NS 50lm.

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
IMO, the 50lm version is the perfect compromise. The 80lm is nice and bright and good for show, but runtime is only 15 minutes. The 25lm is nice for the 90 minute runtime, but it's a little weak on output for walking or using outdoors. It is excellent for reading if that's what you'd hand it around your neck for. I think something in the middle of the 25lm and 50lm would be ideal -- about an hour runtime and more output than the 25, but then again how many choices does one really need :)

I carry my Wee Ti 80lm and the 25lm LM in my pocket. My wife carries a Wee NS 50lm.

How do you carry the extra LE? I chose to wear my 25 around my neck which has been great!... hands free and head tilt free downward beam:twothumbs

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Asking again....did I miss the answer to this elsewhere?

Wee Ti 50 is the choice around my neck. Good for all-sorts & enough run time.
The 80 does provide 15mins to approx. 50%.

But yes you can purchase the LE of choice only for £10, now via paypal/email.
Or when the web site is completed.

:thanks:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wee Ti 50 is the choice around my neck. Good for all-sorts & enough run time.
The 80 does provide 15mins to approx. 50%.

But yes you can purchase the LE of choice only for £10, now via paypal/email.
Or when the web site is completed.

:thanks:

THANKS! THat will make the decision to buy much MUCH easier!
I'll pull the trigger ove rthe weekend!

indenial

Enlightened
Now that it's working, how does one order an extra light engine on your website?

Also, is the 50 Lumen LE the default for both the NS and the Ti models? It's a little unclear.

Thanks Rob!

Last edited:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that it's working, how does one order an extra light engine on your website?

Also, is the 50 Lumen LE the default for both the NS and the Ti models? It's a little unclear.

Thanks Rob!

Like you say it kinda working but not finished.
Default is 50 & we still need to add the option for LE's.
Hopefully by the end of this week we will be there...

ruriimasu

Enlightened
Yes! I finally made order for 2 Wee NSs. Although I just made payment this morning, I guess I will check my mailbox everyday starting tomorrow ridiculously hoping that they will arrive..... even though I live in Singapore! :laughing::D

brotherbob

Banned
I forgot to ask when I ordered the Wee, ia rhe rechargeable cell protected or unprotected? I remember reading that it can be dangerous to recharge an unprotected cell if it runs down to low.

ruriimasu

Enlightened
Yes! I finally made order for 2 Wee NSs. Although I just made payment this morning, I guess I will check my mailbox everyday starting tomorrow ridiculously hoping that they will arrive..... even though I live in Singapore! :laughing::D

its tough waiting for my Wee to arrive :scowl:
by the way.. what is this unprotected and protected battery that u guys are talking about? i'd done some searching but still don't understand. can someone explain to me in a very simple non-tech term? i too want to avoid damaging my battery and light. thanks. :)

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
there are a TON of battery threads specially in the Flashlight Electronics section...its worth heading over there to go thru the FAQ's and sticky's it will explain a Lot

But to break it down simply...the Wee uses 10180 unprotected battery(there are no protected or primary batteries for this size)
Follow all standard li-ion operating procedures/cautions when charging/using this batt...if the proper care is taken as it should be for any kind of lithium batts...there should never be a problem

ruriimasu

Enlightened
hi just wonder whether any guys here brought their wee ns into the showers or swimming? any damage to it? :thinking:

ruriimasu

Enlightened
got my wee ns ytd... and it made its way around my neck half an hour later. dun think its coming down for a long time! :nana:

thanks rob! :bow:

ruriimasu

Enlightened
:paypal: for:

One Wee NS 25lm, trit. locators, one extra battery.

Thanks, and can't wait!

Tim W

did u get the charger? guess u need a charger for it too.. although other brands may work well for it too. anyway i got myself 25lumens too, i would have chosen 50lumens had it not been for the short battery life. but the 25lumens is nice too :D hopefully we can upgrade the LED in future when a bigger capacity battery is available :)

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
Glad your enjoying it ruri:twothumbs It hasn't left my neck either in over a month(except for showers heh can't get a good scrub with it hanging from the neck)

The twisty case that comes with the normal Raw makes for an AWESOME battery carrier...it can fit the nice combination of 1-RCR123 & 1-10180 batteries or 1-14250 & 1-10180... I have each batt inside it's own little mini plastic bags to give it even more protection...that way I'll always have a spare batt for my Wee/Raw in a compact water resistant case
If its only for daily usage...only having 1 spare batt should be perfectly fine and give you More than enough runtime even w/ the 50lm, 80lm LE's on the Wee not to mention being able to carry a spare batt for my Raw Ti and/or 1x123 light.:D
Lighthound has those orb twisty cases btw:naughty: but you can get one from Rob also but since it would be international shipping...you might as well order yourself a Raw or SoR and get a free case with it :laughing::crackup: