Well I went ahead and ordered it! (Pics added)

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
There sending sending me a new upgraded chuck :)

Mac

It's good to know they stand behind their products. When you say "upgraded" what does that mean?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny....:( I set the lathe up yesterday and spend the better part of the day getting this beast situated and now I get the news that the house we wanted that fell through is now ours :( I don't know wether to be happy or sad. The 20 x 30 garage should make me feel happy :)

Mac

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on the new Lathe and House Mac :)
I know how it is as we are shopping for a bigger place ourselves.
I just wish we could be as lucky to get the house we lost the bidding on last week.

Hopefully a better one will show up soon as i am running out of space :sweat:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
MorpheusT1 said:
Congrats on the new Lathe and House Mac :)
I know how it is as we are shopping for a bigger place ourselves.
I just wish we could be as lucky to get the house we lost the bidding on last week.

Hopefully a better one will show up soon as i am running out of space :sweat:

Yes bidding on houses is not fun!!! The market currently here is at a 5 year low which is why we where looking. Signing your life away at $2k+ a month for 30 years is scary!

Mac

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on the new home Mac!

So, what are you going to make me on that cool new lathe? :lolsign:

-DF

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
Yes bidding on houses is not fun!!! The market currently here is at a 5 year low which is why we where looking. Signing your life away at $2k+ a month for 30 years is scary!

Mac

Tell me about it :ohgeez:

We did settle down three years ago,great house and ok size.We like it very much,but its getting smaller every day.The Twins are growing really fast and so is my flashlight collection....Gotta get a bigger house.
:lolsign:

Benny

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
Funny....:( I set the lathe up yesterday and spend the better part of the day getting this beast situated and now I get the news that the house we wanted that fell through is now ours :( I don't know wether to be happy or sad. The 20 x 30 garage should make me feel happy :)

Mac

Hey congrats on the house Mac! Having that garage will be like heaven my friend.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:

Mac

For that garage, move that Lathe and be happy!:rock:

Congrats Mac!:)

Ken

DUQ, what do you mean house warming party?:huh2: Now if Mac has a..... Garage and Lathe PARTY!:wow:

I`LL SEE YOU GUYS THERE!:twothumbs :buddies:

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Garage :)

house-vi.jpg