What are you listening to? Volume 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm currently listening to "The Beavis & Butt-Head Experience" on cassette through a ghetto blaster (a JVC RC-656 because it has seperate bass & treble controls) using earphones, so I can crank the Anthrax song "Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun" on this tape fairly loudly without waking my sleeping sister. :)

GrooveRite

Enlightened
King Diamond - Them :rock::rock::rock:

For some reason, I'm in the mood for some KD...:whistle: :poke::devil:

Wow....you're taking it back old school there buddy, lol! I was about late 14 or early 15 yrs of age when I first heard KD and that album (Them) and I was just blown away. I still think to this day that that was his best album....Abigail being a close second.

I mostly listen to jazzy House beats (Deep House) now and will be for the foreseeable future :).

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
At this moment, Kingdome Come "Journey".
I wanted to listen to the song "Time Captives".

Down the pipe...Kraftwerk "Trans-Europe Express".
I first heard this album back in 1980 or 1981; my roommate at the Juneau Receiving Home said that he did not like it and was going to throw it in the dustbin (garbage can), but offered it to me first. Fortunately (for that cassette anyway), I *did* like it. :)

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Speaking of "old school"

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny :rock::rock::rock:

I just had to hear Victim of Changes!!! :thumbsup:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Overkill also had another album in 1987 called "---- You!" (the "----" is a toliet word that cannot be said on CPF even if it is part of an album title).
I listened to this album fairly regularly (I had it on cassette back then), and yes, it :rock:ed!!!

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Overkill also had another album in 1987 called "---- You!" (the "----" is a toliet word that cannot be said on CPF even if it is part of an album title).
I listened to this album fairly regularly (I had it on cassette back then), and yes, it :rock:ed!!!

"We don't care what you say, f**k You!" :poke: Truly a classic! :twothumbs

OverKill is one of my all time favorites...they have something like 15 or 16 studio albums, and I have them all, plus the live ones, plus the DVDs and they have never disappointed me! :rock::rock::rock:

You guys have put me in the mood for some OverKill...

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now we're talkin'! :devil:

OverKill - The Years of Decay - :rock::rock::rock:

It Shreds!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.