What do you EDC? Poll

What ligth do you EDC?

• Total voters

kbuzbee

Enlightened
Zebra SC32W. Like a lot of you, I have way too many lights but this one hasn't left my pocket since it arrived. It fits all my EDC needs.

Ken

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight SC600 Mk II L2 is my primary EDC outside of work. I EDC many other lights from time to time, but the ZL sees the most time on my person.

Pelican305

Newly Enlightened
Been carrying a Thrunite T10T for a while now and like it. Nice little AA light for the money.

drmaxx

Enlightened
Skimming this thread makes me feel soooooooo outdated. :eek: I EDC a 47 atom (Ti), 47 Quark pro (1. Gen), Peak Matterhorn (yes, the one with the 3 bright bare LED), and some cheap 1$ LEDs as zipper pullies. Most of them were the latest and greatest just a short time ago. .... :what:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
I voted Nitecore because there is a Tube on my keys all the time. However, the Nitecore Tube is pretty much the least significant light that I carry, and the manufacturers/models I carry are otherwise not represented in the poll.

I've got an Olight T25 in my laptop bag that accompanies me 5 days a week, and the following lights are in my car most of the time:

-- Foursevens Atom AL (stuck to the ceiling with integrated magnet), and 360 headband
-- Olight S10 L2 Neutral (and a diffuser cone, can be stuck to the roof/hood/boot of the car with magnetic tailcap as needed)
-- Xeno E03 Nichia 219, or Fenix LD10 (I rotate them, and the really nice Xeno diffuser works with either light :))

caheaton

Newly Enlightened
I just recently began to EDC, at present it's a little Maglite Solitaire LED in gray (looks like titanium, but it' not :cool: ), Not the brightest thing, but more than adequate for my typical EDC situations (reading the serial number of computer hardware in a dark cabinet or under a desk, etc). I chose it over others as it's replacing a solitaire incandescent that fits in the belt case along with my Swiss Army Knife. I still remember the first time I used that little incandescent solitaire...it was so dim it barely offered enough light for the outhouse I was in (camping...was using the loo at night). I got used to it though and came to appreciate how it didn't wreck my night vision as badly as other white lights due to it's low light level.

I'm still new to "high end" flashlights, so I still have room to grow...in fact, just today I ordered a little 4sevens Atom CR2, but that light is so pretty I doubt I'll carry it everyday...for me it'll be more like "man jewelry" :rolleyes: . Also ordered a little Thorfire keychain light that will likely become an EDC (it's the one that uses a CR123 and has a built in diffuser).
Craig

Last edited:

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight H600W with a marine grade, heat shrink tube holding an H502 pocket clip firmly to it, and an L3 L08 4 mode Nichia on a neck loop, -with heat shrink on the end of the L08 for a bite guard.
Working great, day after day.

WesleyT

Newly Enlightened
I carry an LD02 in my pocket and have a PD35 hanging on my backpack in its holster. I have an Olight S10 in my backpack as a backup light.

Oh, and a Microstream and Stylus Pro are in there too.

The Streamlights were my first EDC pocket and backpack lights; I found out about them on Everydaycarry.com long ago. The only thing I miss on the LD02 is momentary on, but it's not been too much of a deal in practice.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am really surprised at the poll results. Considering HDS costs a lot more than a Zebralight or a Fenix, I am surprised that there's still quite a high percentage of users EDCing an HDS as compared to Zebralight, another CPF favorites which is priced much cheaper.