What job do you do?

vickers214

Enlightened
Re: Whats your job ?

Its the first one Police, I can see why it would look strange and appear that I have 2 jobs but that is how we would say it in my part England and it would make sense.
And yes I do need a good light for my job for obvious reasons, most people at work use the mini aa mag that is issued, dangerous if you ask me

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
My first job was a bagger and cashier at a grocery store. Then I worked at GE on a refridgerator assembly line through a temp agency. That ended when I joined the Air Force. I started out working on aircraft engines. There are 7 different airframes I worked on. First it was the KC-135R/T. Then I moved and worked on the C-5, C-141 and C-17. I worked on the A-10, C-130 and HH-60 during my final years doing that job. I now work on network and telephone systems including LANs, long haul systems, VTC and some other related stuff.

I had wanted to be a pilot. I might have been able to fly something like a C-17, KC-10 or something similar. The vision in my right eye is so bad that I could be considered legally blind if I lost my other eye. I was working on my private license before joining the military and got the point of doing solo pattern flights. It was a pain trying to get my class 3 medical. Something else I've considered is photography.