What on your belt/pocket right now?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've actually carried my extended maglite in my pocket. Not kidding :D
Not exactly all day, but it's been done lol.

Last edited:

Viperbart

Newly Enlightened
Zebralight SC600 II L2 CW
Leatherman Wave

Attached together with a quick release. (The light hangs out of my pocket as a lanyard)

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep my Eagletac D25C Ti clipped in my pocket almost 24/7. I carry a Sunwayman Tomahawk around the house and yard in the evenings. I have lots of lights --- most brighter, but these 2 are easy to carry and have friendly UIs. I'm always looking at something that needs fixing!

Craig K

Enlightened
Well l always EDC my phone :p But usually I edc my ultrafire C20, i like it because it comes with a very nice holster and it has infinitely variable brightness.

ba7amaza.jpg

I also edc my Excalibur knife.

hy6u5a2e.jpg

And if I'm feeling particularly adventurous my 3w SSW laser :p

y6e5u9er.jpg

u3evumeb.jpg

WOW What is that laser? where can you buy that?

Craig K

Enlightened
Thanks I have never been to the laser section I know nothing about lasers but I am going to check it out now, will lasers like this ship to Australia?

Craig K

Enlightened
Damn...oh well can you make one that looks just like a flashlight so customs will think it is a flashlight and maybe let it through?

Craig K

Enlightened
Thanks Tmack I might have a talk to you later in your thread in the laser section...cheers.

will manners

Newly Enlightened
WOW What is that laser? where can you buy that?

Thanks I have never been to the laser section I know nothing about lasers but I am going to check it out now, will lasers like this ship to Australia?

Hey Craig.

Well it so happens that I live in Australia as well ;) the trick to getting lasers in Australia is to order all the parts separately and build it. That is what I did.

I bought the host from a machinist on LPF and all the parts I ordered from various sellers. If you've got any questions regarding lasers feel free to ask myself or Tmack ;)

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can send it in sections, so upon arrival, assembly wouldn't require tools. The MS-SSW is a 3 section body, and could be broken down easily.

Craig K

Enlightened
Thanks heaps will and thank you Tmack, I will have to think about this but one more question for now how much do these lasers cost to buy?

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends alot on host, strength. A complete ms SSW, 3w setup would be around $375-400 from the last time I inquired about a complete one.
I'd have to do some pricing to see what I can do it for :)

I can answer any laser questions over on my thread :)

Last edited:

Latest posts