What's a canceled tv show you wish they'd bring back, even if it was just re-runs?

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Burn Notice had an ending. Could have been better but they did wrap things up. As for a new Quantum Leap? No! Thank you. Didn't they already try a new one with a male Asian "Sam" character? Anyway, I'd expect yet another new one to be Woke as hell. No desire to watch that. Yeah, next week's episode; Sam leaps into the body of a 12 year-old boy who decides he wants to transition. Parents fight it. Saying the child is too young for the surgery. "Sam" finds an attorney to sue the parents. Boy gets what he thinks he wants. Last scene, boy is wheeled into surgery. Episode wins an Emmy award later on.

Sometimes I hate it when my writer's imagination kicks in.
Yea I meant the original show.

Galane

Newly Enlightened
Burn Notice had an ending. Could have been better but they did wrap things up. As for a new Quantum Leap? No! Thank you. Didn't they already try a new one with a male Asian "Sam" character?
That's the current one, with season 2 in progress. A guy named Ben Song is doing the leaping with his girlfriend as the hologram following him around and filling him in on stuff the leaping stuff has wiped from his memory.

reptiles

Enlightened
2 of my favorite shows to watch in the 90's was the X-files and unsolved mysteries,with robert stack. God i miss the good ol' days of hearing roberts deep voice. He could make anything sound interesting. i'm convinced he could be talking about different types of grass and dirt and i'd still probably listen to what he said with interest. Not to sure i'd want to see any NEW episodes of the X-files cause they would probably butcher them, so i'd settle for re-runs. it's kinda like Hawaii 5-0, i LOVED the orginal series with jack lord, but HATE with a passion the new one. same with the twilight zone, loved the old black and white episodes, hated the ones in the 80's.

I also miss the show called MXC, though many may have not heard of it.

Your turn!

I liked Northern Exposure

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I want to say bring back the old Mission: Impossible series. But with Smartphones and video cameras recording everyone, everywhere; it wouldn't work. Unless every episode took place in some rural, isolated woods.

Channel D was the secret communications channel on The Man From U.N.C.L.E. At least once in each episode Napoleon Solo would utter that catchphrase. (This last bit of trivia courtesy of a misspent youth, watching waaaay too many TV programs.)
200.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Channel D was the secret communications channel on The Man From U.N.C.L.E. At least once in each episode Napoleon Solo would utter that catchphrase. (This last bit of trivia courtesy of a misspent youth, watching waaaay too many TV programs.)
View attachment 59167
Doh! You are correct Dave. I got my cloak & dagger shows mixed up. I liked both of them though. :)