What's your car flashlight?

Tronic

Newly Enlightened
I have in my car:

- Wolf Eyes Sniper with 3.7V bulb running on 18650.
- Cheap 2AA flashlight with SMJLED PR bulb.
- Pak-Lite
- A bunch of spare batteries.

Maybe I purchase the Glo-Toob if the CR123 version is released.

Wyeast

Enlightened
A pair of Dorcy Spyders reside in our two cars. This on top of whatever motley assortment I happen to be EDC'ing that day. :D

red600

Newly Enlightened
Glove compartment
-Inova 24/7
-Petzl Tikka Plus

Keys
-5mm emilion keychain light

The 24/7 is not only good for the emergency beacon mode. The low mode is great for passenger map reading without blinding the driver. The headlamp was a leftover from when I upgraded my hiking gear to a Tikka XP.

Bror Jace

Enlightened
For over a decade, I had a 5C Maglite in my car for light and protection in case anyone in a really bad neighborhood tried to drag me from my car. Well, the light would come with me. Thankfully, that never happened.

Earlier this year, I checked the light and though it still worked, one of the cells leaked and I beat the cr@p out of the light to remove the offending cell. I can't believe it still works.

Now, I just carry a 2-CR123 3 watt MXDL V along with a new Dorcy AAA on my keychain. I may also carry a decent 2AA light ... one of the multi-LED lights from DAE. I'll change the cells every other year to avoid leaks.

I have a hard time shelling out for lithium AAs. :(

dlrflyer

Newly Enlightened
For me, I've got a 4D lantern type flashlight in both my vehicles. They have adjustable stands so I can aim them. Only cost about $6 or 7. Potent enough to read street signs and house numbers. Also have keychain light too.

fishx65

Enlightened
Gotta have a good headlamp! EOS and Dorcy 3D Lux have worked well for me. I also leave a Dorcy 123 in the truck. The snowmobile and the four wheeler carry Dorcy 123s and I always have the EOS in a pocket.

clipse

Enlightened
Wow, you guys have lots more lights in your car than I do. I have a Dorcy Super 1 Watt (1xCR123) in glove box and besides that, I always have these on me.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Only reason I don't have a true headlight in my truck, is that an SL Clipmate 3AAA 3LED got busted in my door pocket.

Only aluminum or TOUGH plastic lights are in there now.

The NiteIze headstrap is FAR from perfect... but it works.

LGCubana

Enlightened
1997940LR5-3Wpic1.jpg

Blazer

Enlightened
Mag 3D w/ Terralux LED upgrade beside drivers seat (down by seat rails on the floor, slides in perfectly and is held tight).

Brinkman Maxfire in armrest console.

Streamlight Fire Vulcan in rear cargo compartment/trunk. Has the two leds that flash for emergency visibility if stopped on road, and the monster throw/spill out the front for either lighting up the area to change the tire or to see objects quite far away.

jezzyp

Enlightened
Electrolumens Blaster Jnr and cheapo 4 led AA as loner in my car, SL Propoly Lux with standard minimag in wife's. Both sets of car keys have Kevins 35k fauxtons.
12v 10w spotlight thing on wire in mine as well.

Main lights powered by Energiser lithiums (gave up on the battery station ones - took many failures). Loaners have Kirkland AAs in them.

SuperJ

Newly Enlightened
energizer penlight, streamlight Jr. luxeon, streamlight propoly 4AA, surefire G2, princeton tec 40, and a 1 million cp spotlight. Plus whatever I am carrying at the time, usually a fenix P1.