What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

Nonprophet

Newly Enlightened
For price, size, function, ease of use, and utility, I don't think anything comes close to a Kershaw Ken Onion. Easy open blade, fits great in your pocket, thin, robust clip, hides scratches well, really just can't beat this knife! I have many $200+ knives, but the Onion is by far the best all around EDC knife I've yet to come across. A local chain store was going out of business a few years back and selling them for $29ea, I bought 8 of them.......lol!

NP

glendayle

Newly Enlightened
Been carrying this guy for about a year. Kershaw Leek. I hate it when I leave it at home. I feel naked without it in my pocket.

IMAG0385.jpg

Noctis

Enlightened
There's really nothing particularly remarkable about it, but I always seem to have this in my pocket:
IMG_0130.jpg

Though recently I've been carrying this ever since I got it:
IMG_0346.jpg

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Strider SmF RG drop point is my current edc folder. In fact its the only one I have at the moment except for a few hours ago I manage to score on a couple of Kershaw knives namely a Blur Tanto and a Volt II. So far so good ....

summer

Newly Enlightened
I have a few, but always been partial to my blue Kershaw Scallion. :)

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
one of these, usually the horseman... if pocket space isnt an issue.
im hooked on emersons right now, and plan to get more.

dsc00791g.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Very nice.

Didn't realize the Horseman came without a black blade. It looks good.

Dillo0

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Spyderco Dragonfly when in MA, but I carry a Benchmade Mini Griptilian or Spyderco Sage 3 in my home state. I carry a Spyderco Shabaria when I am roaming around my house.

manoloco

Enlightened
I always carry these, 2 go with me and 1 inside a Maxpedition Monkey Combat Admin Pouch that i fitted with a belt for multiple choices of carry

In this pic: Peak Logan QTC 17500, DiazTools "Frog Leg" S30V, Spyderco Delica 4 VG-10, Boker Trance

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

Last edited:

greekfed

Newly Enlightened
My EDC is a Spyderco Native
SpydercoNative.png

One of my all-time favorites is the Cold Steel Mini Tanto which has been out of production for many years, so I tend not to use it too much!
MiniTanto2.jpg

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
For now, and likely for quite a long time, my recently purchased Victorinox Compact model with black scales.

Dapro

Newly Enlightened
Thats a tuff call, but my main carry knives are ZT0350, Blur, and Ram.....Kershaw has me mesmerized thus far...hopefully the echelon will hit the shelves soon.:(