What's you're ultimate tactical EDC Light/UI?

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is still hypothetical, since the light isn't out yet, but I think the new Nitecore TM03 comes real close to the perfect tactical light. It is a single 18650 light, with 1300/550/40 lumen modes available. It has a separate button that will immediately give one 2300 lumens of bright light, or 2300 lumens of strobe, depending on a prior programming selection. The other tactical mode is available with two presses of the switch. That gives a reasonable spread of output for normal use, with the ability to really blast the light out there when needed to startle/disorient the target. We will see how well it does in reality when we start see reviews.

Jose Marin

Enlightened
Pflexpro advance programming p60 drop ins, complete customizable modes, brightness, memory or none, double tap custom mode, lots of led choices, direct drive, just awesome.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im ALL about Malkoff and simplicity, but I applaud you're audacity Sir.

Well done.

:touche:
Thanks. I still need to get me a Malkoff drop in as I do want to have one and I fully understand the benefits of simple. I was quite hesitant the first couple of months I had it as far as relying on it during anything close to a high stress situation. Now after having it almost a year I have practiced with it and use it daily and now it's second nature to me, it's almost instinctual on how many taps for what.

sandalian

Enlightened
My best UI so far is Novatac 120T.
I've tried many flashlight series and brands with different UIs, so far I found the comfort on Novatac 120T.

744773901.jpg

Amurr

Newly Enlightened
It's hard or beat a good solid surefire for value as a basic tactical light.