When did you order your HDS?

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
I still remember some years ago when Henry was trying to find a new vendor to machine his lights. I waited over a year for my Hi CRI.....it was well worth the wait 😆

Last edited:

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was another fairly long Rotary delay about a year ago, late 2015 as I recall. There was a minor change being made to the Rotary mechanism that caused a several-month delay. I got caught up in the tail end of that one. It's happened several times throughout HDSs history, but really I'd rather have it right than have it fast, so it's all good. Some better communication with buyers would probably go a long way, but it all works out in the end regardless.

My understanding is that there are no current delays and lights are shipping quickly and as promised. Sounds ideal.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
That's good to hear! I, just on a whim one night (might of been I had a few to many drink) decided to order another one. When I woke up in the morning I realized I didn't even check in the one spot that would be up to date with everything hds...here. lol! Luckily, like you said everything seems to up and running good.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
a678d4b273a7633137ee72865543f071.jpg

Found this in the mail this morning.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Thanks! Yeah I've been going around my place kinda experimenting using both my Hi CRI and the red. The dark adaptive red definitly helps you keep your night vision. It gets much brighter than I ever thought it would.

The-David

Flashaholic, Formerly KE7AYF
I order an EDC tactical 325 NLT 6/19/2019, It arrived 7/24/2019

Corrected my typo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Raptor1956

Newly Enlightened
I was told 3 weeks as well in Feb. 2020.
Update: Well, I received it 3 days after I ordered it, so...

Last edited:

Latest posts