Where do you get your AA batteries?

skillet

Enlightened
Advance Auto Parts has "Endurance" Brand for $ 4.88 for 24 "AA", "AAA". Have been using them a while with great results..

Had been using Rayvac's from Walmart till they had a price increase around here a few months ago.

Gordon aka:skillet

Dustinbikes

Newly Enlightened
I have been buying the "Enercell" brand at radio shack they are usually pretty cheap and seem to last as long as the name brands.

FensterKarton

Newly Enlightened
Well, Costo requires $50 or so annual membership, so that is a consideration.

P.S. I meant Alkailine of course.
you get the $100 membership so you get 3% back at the end of the year. You get some tupperware and break the big packages into 4 and freeze 3. At the end of the year my membership is free and I have $75 to $100 extra mad money. Means I do most of my shopping there but if they have it their price and quality blows most stores into the weeds. The roast chicken for $5 is amazing. My local grocery charges $7 for one half as big. Nuts are half of walmart price and fresh. I love Costco.

Danielight

Enlightened
Recently my wife & daughter found a good deal on Energizer Ultimate Lithium primaries: 12-pack for around $15 at Sam's Club. I don't know if that was a special buy, but next time I'm there, I'm gonna check it out. Otherwise I have been using Eneloop AA rechargeables, which I buy online.