Where would one post a list of stolen flashlights?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
These are serious flashlights, not Mag lights. They will show up some where, check Craigs list and e-Bay, the crooks won't know of us here, I doubt.

Sorry about that, you need to tell us where you live so we can help look for such items trying to, be sold on line.

I cracked a case where stolen goods from the desert area were being sold in other cities so no, one could ID them as stolen locally. It was a matter of some suspicion and surveillance on my part, out of state plates tell a big part, and they were dealing guns. They have a nice long stint in federal prison.

Also, everyone should have a safe for papers and such, and when you leave put things you can in there, even a small safe is hard to move and harder if you go to the bank and in goes a huge bag of quarters.

Last edited:

LightJaguar

Enlightened
With current Tech you can always upload pics to the "cloud" using google or some other software. That way even if they steal your HD you can still access your pics and documents stored online. So long as they are not smart and lucky enough to access your accounts and deny you from logging in.