wheres the best place to buy paracord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODS

Newly Enlightened
Ive been looking for the best & cheapest place to buy 550 paracord, where do u all buy yours? & where can i buy 'type 1' cord? where can i get reflective paracord?

5StarEDC on Ebay carries Reflective 550 in over 10 colors (1.25 per 10ft), They carry GID 550 in 5 different colors (1.25 per 10ft), and over 40 colors in 550 at 1.75 per 25ft, Micro Paracord (Type I) for 1.10 per 20ft in over 15 colors.

JulioMedina

Newly Enlightened
550 Paracord Place is an awesome place for paracord supplies because they gather a bunch of results from everywhere online and bring them together so you find the best stuff at the lowest price.

BCGarrick

Newly Enlightened
I users amazon or eBay...if you want local check your local army surplus.

Sent from my iPad

Old School Engineer

Newly Enlightened
Try cjsparacordsupply.com I just ordered 4 days ago and got it today. I talked to Chris on the phone and he said they were getting a lot more colors in mid February - didn't specify which colors. He also said if I wanted something in particular he would look into ordering it. They sell 550 type 3. You can get the Chinese stuff on amazon for real cheap - I don't think it's 550 though.

cord runner

Newly Enlightened
CJsparacordsupply.com

I use a lot of cord and have recently changed suppliers to CJs Paracord Supply. True 550 paracord made in USA, not the cheap China stuff. They have great color selection, reflective cord, buckles, beads, etc. Great pricing and low shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts