Newly Enlightened
P1 - My first "nice" light.
E1
P1D-CE
P2D-CE
L1T v2.0 - Current EDC
E01 x 2 - orange for me, purple for the wife
L1D body for the P2D.
LD01 - Received this week, current keychain light.
PD32 - My latest.

Last edited:

samalw

Newly Enlightened
I have a L2T, a T1 and a TK 40. I like them all but like my Surefire E2D as an EDC light.

dajab77

Newly Enlightened
I have E01 Olive which really looks silver, LD10 and PD30 which I hardly, if ever use. I also gave my dad my LD20.
Really good lights for the money.

Rengrave

Newly Enlightened
TK15

Was thinking of picking up a TK35, but have changed my mind. Want something with a little more grunt - plus, I hear the tailcap is plastic? Is that true? If it's true, I consider that a bit unacceptable for their "tank" line of lights.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Was thinking of picking up a TK35, but have changed my mind. Want something with a little more grunt - plus, I hear the tailcap is plastic? Is that true? If it's true, I consider that a bit unacceptable for their "tank" line of lights.
:welcome:

Plastic doesn't have to be a weak point, there are many extremely durable plastics these days.

Norm

MOTILAC

Newly Enlightened
TK35.............and no, the tailcap is NOT plastic. Very well built light.

chanjyj

Enlightened
Kept for sentimental reasons
Fenix TK10
Fenix TK30
Fenix TA21
Fenix HL21

Kept for use
Fenix TK35
Fenix LD01 SS (on keychain, doesn't see much use)
Fenix E01 (on bike keychain, sees even less use)

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just picked up a Fenix E21. Now I have an LD01, E21, and TK45.

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
My wife and I have the PD30 R2's. What a great general use light. I also have a TK12. They **** on our old maglights.

Last edited:

Greighps

Newly Enlightened
I have a TK15, has survived Iraq, and now Afghanistan. Nothing pretty about it anymore, falling out of helicopters etc, but still functions beautifully :)

betweenrides

Newly Enlightened
Just one. My first LED flashlight and still a favorite around the house: L2D Premium Q5. Still in perfect condition, looks great, good performer.

I'll own another one, really like the TK41.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just the one, a TK70 :)

^^What, couldnt you find a picture of an Eagles player for your avatar, like DeSean Jackson? The Eagles always take precedent over the Flyers(and every other sports team in the universe)........ Those are the rules, and I dont make them up.

Anyway, although I dont yet 'have' a Fenix flashlight, technically I do own one..... I bought the TK-41 the other day, but dont yet have it, but since the money has already come out of my account, I do own it!

DENGOH

Newly Enlightened
Got TK35 and TK70 now, thinking to get another TK70 then will be perfect. Combine two TK70, I will have 4400 Lumens.

mikeand

Newly Enlightened
LD01 in my pocket
LD10 R4 in my briefcase
PD30 on my nightstand

All excellent performers

ficklampa

Newly Enlightened
Recently bought a Fenix E05. Only one so far...

Any one else noticing that it seemes to be pwm-controlled? When moving the light around it often looks like it's flickering, like some lights do on the lower settings...

Also the color of the head is a bit of compared to the rest of the light, looks good though!

idiot1jerk2face3

Newly Enlightened
I'm pretty new to the cp forum and I just got into "quality" flashlights and I only have so far the LD20 and TK11 both in R5. I EDC the LD20 and it works great, I use the TK11 as my weapon mounted light.