Which Fenix flashlight do you have ?

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
E01, L2D, P2D, P3D and TK10. The TK10 is my favourite, and the E01 my most trusty little backup. The P2D was my first Fenix and has seen a lot of use in it's time.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've owned the following models but gave some of them away.

E01--Gave Away

LOD Q5 SS...On my Key Chain

L2D---Gave Away

PD20---Daughter Has It

L1D---Gave Away

P1D---Son Has It

P2D---Wife has it

P3D---Gave Away

PD30...Still Have

TK-10--- Sold It

E20---Brother Has It

TK20...On my Hunting Belt

I plan on buying a Fenix or Quark AA(2) light to replace the TK20 on my Hunting belt. It's much too heavy for what I need, and I want more flood than the TK20 offers. Depending on how bright the SureFire AA(2) light is I may go with that.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I don't think there was ever a defective batch of ReBel emitters on the Fenixes. IIRC, it was an issue with LED manufacturer that could not keep up with Fenix's demands (on supply quantity).

Nope, didn't have anything to do with Fenix specifically. There was indeed a defective batch, and a rather large one at that; over a year or two ago. Some ended up in Fenix flashlights. But quite a few flashlight companies got defective Rebel emitters too.

The L0D and the P3D were my first Fenix lights. (Arrived as part of the same online order.) I ran three or four AAA cells through that L0D. Apparently if you run it for 24 hours, and it's still working by then; your's isn't defective. That's what I did. Now I have a rare L0D variation with a beautiful beam.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
E0
L0D
L2D Q5
PD30 R2
TK20
TK11 R2
TK40
TK45 (Test Sample ... my very EXTENSIVE review with plenty of outdoor shots should be up early next week if I can fix my home computer)

Never had a problem with any of them.

I'm also getting a LD15 soon for review... you might want to wait before making a final decision.... then again it's a Fenix...

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix LOD
Fenix L1D
Fenix PD10
Fenix PD20
Fenix E20
Fenix 4E20
Fenix LD20
Fenix TK10
Fenix TK20
Fenix TA30
Fenix TK30

manitoe

Newly Enlightened
fenix.jpg

From left to right: LD20 Q5, TK12 Q5, PD30 R4, LD10 R4, LD01

They're great lights. Although I have too many lights, I just can't get myself to let these go.

redbike

Newly Enlightened
This thread made me consider that I only have one - LD20. What's a girl to do? Order an LD15, that's what!

sappyg

Enlightened
i have bought only a few fenix lights and curiously they have each met an uncertain fate:

P2D Q5 my 1st good light.... gave it to my wife... too slippery... she loves it... very cool tint

L1T... i felt my mother needed a decent flashlight and it was a gift for her. she has carried it for 2 years now. (quite slippery if you ask me) very cool tint.

EO1... totally dead now.... probably my fault... definately worth $10... maybe not $15.00 ... who needs cool tint when you can have blue?

TK20 yellow...... you can touch it. if you ask nice..... you might can use it.... maybe... but don't count on it. truly in a class by itself.

deKatt

Newly Enlightened
L1D
L2D
LD10 (bought while the L1D was temporarily lost)

recDNA

Flashaholic
TK40 and the inexpensive 2 X AA model...is that the E20?

oops ...forgot the P1D.

Last edited:

Carpe Lux

Newly Enlightened
I have several, but my definite favorite is LOD in Christmas snowflake in red aluminum, which is really closer to copper in color. The color makes it easy to find in backpacks and camera bags. I use the low & high levels the most. It's with me every day and gets used more than any of my larger AA, 123, and C lights.

andylondon

Newly Enlightened
I have most of these lights but my two favourites are: the Fenix PD30 R2 and PD10 R2. Out of all the Fenix' these are my two favourites.