Which Quark Titanium Did You Pre-Order?

Which Did You Pre-Order?

• Total voters

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Can only vote once, but have just ordered a AA tactical from 4sevens.ca to go with my 123 normal. This just can´t be healthy:help::shakehead:sigh::hairpull:

rhpdchief

Newly Enlightened
I too went to Canada for a tactical aa model. Missed out on the ones in the U.S. It cost a bit more, but after receiving my regular aluminum model quark and seeing those prototype pics, it still seemed like a must buy!

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prefer black buttons or grey (if they exist) to go with Ti. :p

Now looking at the pictures, I think black might actually look better on the Ti's. I agree. I was thinking the same thing myself.

ThesaurZA

Newly Enlightened
Now looking at the pictures, I think black might actually look better on the Ti's. I agree. I was thinking the same thing myself.

Yes, I'm definitely swapping the blues for the blacks...wish they had more colours to choose from though...

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I'm definitely swapping the blues for the blacks...wish they had more colours to choose from though...

I actually ordered the blue boots from 4Sevens when I pre-ordered the QTi. In my mind they were the ideal combination. Once I saw the pictures, I thought twice. The black would definitely look better than the blue. The blue sticks out in a bad way, like a sore thumb. With the black, I think it would compliment the finish of the light, by not taking the attention away from the body like the blue does. I am glad I had canceled my order on the blue boots a couple days ago and received my refund before they could ship it out.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
LoL

For a second I thought the QTi AA's caught up to the QTi123's.... False Alarm! :laughing:

Update: I just ate my words lol Currently tied at 44!

Last edited:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll put my life savings on AA, glad it's on track to take the title...

I'll put mine on the Quark Ti 2xAA Tactical. :thumbsup:

It will win... just keep watching... :twothumbs

(It's a sleeper! :tired:)

adnj

Enlightened

I would prefer black or dark caps and matching clips. But changing the clips will be easy.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
from what i know, there isn't the same amount of each model.
how much of each model would be produced depends on the pre-orders

Norm

Retired Administrator
They are made to order that was the reason for the pre-order period.
I'm sure if the voting could be reopened or a new poll started the stats would change, I think many people like myself ordered voted then ordered a second light :)
Norm

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
true. But if its reopened and people are allowed to vote more than once, then some really special people might decide to wreak it for everyone by doing something they shouldn't have done.

Darkspark

Newly Enlightened
Regardless...I just ordered my second AA regular.
Damn this forum anyway! :lolsign: