Why is it ... ?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it that the noise you heard coming from your auto dissappears when you bring it to your mechanic?
Why is it that the new clothes you buy, and expect to shrink don't, while the clothes you don't want to shrink do?
Why is it that when a nurse, doctor, dentist says "you might feel a little pinch" it's more of a BIG pinch that brings tears to your eyes?

Why is it that people who complain about machine problems only have perfectly functioning machines to show me?
Why is it that the cheapest and ugliest T-shirt I own is still good after 10 years of trying to destroy it?
Why is it the machine I just repaired will break the second I get in my car? (I call it the tailgate warranty... the warranty is over the second you see my tailgate lights)

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Why is that a thing/object always gotten in your way if you don't need it and, disappears when you need it! :hairpull:.

ven

Flashaholic
Why is it LGTs wife has far better concept in time than mine?
Why is it after spending lots of money on your motor you sell it as you can never know enough is enough?
Why is it you go looking for a car just to check it out with no intention of buying the 1st one ?
Why is it you buy it?

Why is it you miss your auto on the 1st gear change on a manual?
:laughing:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
1- Why is it that the more often I clean my car, the more often it rains?

2- Why is it that the more I wax my car, the more constructions sites I have to go through?

3- Why is it that when I get home with my hands full in the dark of winter, that only one switch I can reach for will kill the light bulb it is connected to?

4- Why is it that I can still remember good and bad things from my childhood, but not the movie I watched yesterday?

5- Why is it that the older I get, the more my hair seems to flee from the top of my head and grow where no hair has grown before?

Your turn...

1- God has a sense of humor, and a sense of irony.

2- Your GPS is crap. Upgrade it to avoid construction sites by getting alternate routes.

3- Reach for one of the numerous flashlights you carry on a daily basis.... instead of reaching for that switch.

4- The movie was forgettable.

5- {See number 1}

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it that the more often I clean my car, the more often it rains?

Why is it that the more I wax my car, the more constructions sites I have to go through?

Why is it that when I get home with my hands full in the dark of winter, that only one switch I can reach for will kill the light bulb it is connected to?

Why is it that I can still remember good and bad things from my childhood, but not the movie I watched yesterday?

Why is it that the older I get, the more my hair seems to flee from the top of my head and grow where no hair has grown before?

Your turn...

1- God has a sense of humor, and a sense of irony.

2- Your GPS is crap. Upgrade it to avoid construction sites by getting alternate routes.

3- Reach for one of the numerous flashlights you carry on a daily basis.... instead of reaching for that switch.

4- The movie was forgettable.

5- {See number 1}

1- Since God watches us all, maybe running the water for too long makes him pee

2- My GPS is fine... There is usually only one road in Canada and Quebec roads are crap but they just can't fix them all at the same time... only the ones I have to go through.

3- My hands are already full... I need to EDC a headlamp with eyebrow or headbump control...

Woman: "What are you shifting your eyebrows at me for?"
Man: "I think I took the wrong light this morning..." (bumps head on the wall)

Or is it...

Man: (bumping head on the wall)
Woman: "what are you doing?"
Man: "I think my battery is dead" (shifting eyebrows up and down)

4- So was my childhood

5- I think god did intend us to look like him... but only in due time (would explain #1) :devil:

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
#3 - Get you a wife. EDC her!

Now you've got an extra set of hands. Gift her a good light.... Problem solved. :twothumbs

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
#3 - Get you a wife. EDC her!

Now you've got an extra set of hands. Gift her a good light.... Problem solved. :twothumbs

That's what I meant...the number of bags will grow logarithmically and I'll still need the eyebrow controlled headlamp. Your attempt at diverting my thread with logic is flawed ;)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
That's what I meant...the number of bags will grow logarithmically and I'll still need the eyebrow controlled headlamp. Your attempt at diverting my thread with logic is flawed ;)

Ha!.... Get you some children after you get that wife. Yes, you will have to wait a few years for them to grow, but now you've got more sets of hands! Nothing flawed about my logic! :rock:

Taz80

Enlightened
Why is it your children are never around when you need a hand? Why is it Monocrom seems intent on spending all of Cataract's money? Why is it children are so expensive?(not that they aren't worth it)but.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it people think you have money just because you don't have children?
Why is it that people who think you have money always want to be your friend?
:D

Why is it people don't understand that when someone else gets a loan for a nice car, he is not rich; he is in debt?
Why is it that whenever you buy something expensive, something else expensive has to break down?

Why is it that when some appliance comes with the house, it will break down within months and it suddenly becomes an unsolvable mystery as to how it was brought in that spot?

Taz80

Enlightened
Why is it Ven can't Duct tape his lights to the hood of his car and answer RemcoM's questions?

ven

Flashaholic
Why is it Taz could not predict ven had left his duct tape in a vehicle he had just sold?:p
Why is it Taz has made ven smile 1st thing on a Monday morning which is impossible ? :laughing:

Why is it i wake up feeling LIKE an 80yr old,yet come bed time i am a teenager?
Why do i never learn "burn the candle at both ends"?

Why is it i remember useless irrelevant things but important i forget instantly?
Why is it if its something i need to do i HAVE to write it down straight away?
Why do i forget i have wrote it down.....................?

Why is it when there is an apple update the phone always seems to take 1 step forward and 2 back?
Why is it i have only been late 3 times for work in 20yrs,all apples fault?............or mine for not having an extra back up?

Latest posts