Why is it ... ?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Why is it a friend who ceases to be never was? :)

~ Chance

Sometimes he was.... But his friend could be arrested and end up pleading guilty to, then not having a good explanation when you ask him; why he was doing something truly wretched or obscene.

Tough to stay friends with someone after that. Yes, I didn't get a remotely good enough answer. No, I honestly don't want to go into detail about it.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Another rhetorical question.

However, I am currently experiencing a simular situation. One of my closest friends lied to me. :awman: ......it's hard to process.

~ Chance

Sadly, human nature being what it is; I keep friends at an arm's distance.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it I don't have time to spend on the computer like I used to?
Why is it that it's only on Fridays that one gets called to solve a simple problem that will take into the evening hours to fix?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
That can be a good thing, usually if you see her post you and/or some you are "posting" around with are on "the" radar. :p

So Greta knows you exist. Not like she's the Queen of Hearts.... Ready to say, "Off with his head!!" :p

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
That can be a good thing, usually if you see her post you and/or some you are "posting" around with are on "the" radar. :p

Never had a problem with Greta or got on her radar that bad, but I did notice others being in the sight. The REALLY good part about not seeing her posts is it means the forum is stable (crossing fingers not to jinx anything... it's been a loong while :tinfoil:)

So Greta knows you exist. Not like she's the Queen of Hearts.... Ready to say, "Off with his head!!" :p

True, you might be in do-do but she's not mean at all.

I wonder if talking about her so much will bring her in.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You guys are so silly. She's still here, she likes posting on her site, and she doesn't always do so to remind members to behave themselves. :)

Latest posts