Why is it ... ?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
1 -Why is it people think you have money just because you don't have children?
2 -Why is it that people who think you have money always want to be your friend?
:D

3 -Why is it people don't understand that when someone else gets a loan for a nice car, he is not rich; he is in debt?
4 -Why is it that whenever you buy something expensive, something else expensive has to break down?

5 -Why is it that when some appliance comes with the house, it will break down within months and it suddenly becomes an unsolvable mystery as to how it was brought in that spot?

1) Children are obscenely expensive to have! You save buttloads of money by not having them.

2) Most people aren't worth knowing because they're horribly greedy and selfish.

3) Some folks just associate a new car with wealth.

4) God has a sense of humor, and irony.

5) It broke down years ago, was fixed cheaply, and the old residents didn't feel like moving it.

Sorry! I've already spent most of it. :devil:

1) Children are obscenely expensive to have! You save buttloads of money by not having them.

2) Most people aren't worth knowing because they're horribly greedy and selfish.

The irony cannot be ignored......and aren't you just a ray of sunshine this morning. :laughing:

~ Chance

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it that people with OCD are okay with that? For me the letters must in proper order CDO.

Why is my that when I change lanes at the grocery store the one beside me moves faster?

When ever I buy something, it goes on sale the next day?

Whenever I buys stocks, they tank the next day....
If I don't buy them, they skyrocket...

Why is it, about 30 seconds after you need a witty remark, you come up with one?

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

[...]

I would probably live in a cardboard box if I had children... I wonder where I would hide my 30 higher-end flashlights then...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it that toes will find the hard objects and heels find the soft, fragile or rolling ones.

ven

Flashaholic
Why is it always the same toe that finds the hard object???........................pretty much daily :laughing:
Why is it i always find the bosses ear studs?..............in my foot.........:devil:
Why is it i let the boss drive my car and uses the excuse of giving me whip lash 3 times down to the fact she has had autos in past?
Why does she not realise that i have too and dont make excuses................or mistakes:whistle:?
Why am i so happy she does not read this thread ? :laughing:
Why is it i bang my head far more times with a hard hat on than without??
;)

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is that I have more paper on my desk today than when the paperless revolution started?

Why is it that I have the same friends that I had 35 years ago even though I've lived in 4 or 5 countries on 3 continents since I met them? (I think Monocrom has the answer.)

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Why is that I have more paper on my desk today than when the paperless revolution started?

Why is it that I have the same friends that I had 35 years ago even though I've lived in 4 or 5 countries on 3 continents since I met them? (I think Monocrom has the answer.)

1- Computers are unreliable. So, paper copies of everything important needs to be used as back-up.

2- Once again, most folks aren't worth knowing in Life. Also.... You just might be lazy and prefer concentratiing on the friends you already have, instead of making new ones. ;)

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
1.a. A lot of paper passes my desk that is just read and recycle.
1.b. Computers are unreliable and that is why we have special back up systems. On top of that, we archived certain papers. The underground, fire-proof storage facility, with special fire extinguishing equipment (some kind of gas), burned for a month and destroyed our paper archives.
2.a. Most people aren't worth investing in - and making and keeping friends takes investment. I'm not lazy - it is harder to stay friends with people who live several time zones away and have no clue why I would ever live anywhere outside of NY then with making friends locally.
2.b. People change as they get older...Sometimes not for the better - yeah. I may have the same friends as I had 35 years ago, but fewer. Some are gone like the wind.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chauncey Gardiner's message: "Why is it so hard to maintain a truely good friendship" reminds me of a saying I heard a long time ago...

A friend who ceases to be, never was.

+++++

Why is it when walking to an intersection, the moment you step into the intersection, the light changes from "walk" to "don't walk?"

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is it i bang my head far more times with a hard hat on than without??
;)

Because you can't feel the steel beams if you're wearing a hat! (learning curve issue...)

Whyh is it people answer rhetorical questions without questioning, yet ask thousands of questions when someone wants a recommendation for a simple EDC?
Why is it that the more you plan ahead, the less things go according to plan?
Why is it I get passed by flying fools everyday, yet get a ticket the second I go over the limit by ONE unit?

Latest posts