• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired World Smallest Titanium Flashlight "Nucleus" Special Edition, and Brass Version

Re: World Smallest Titanium Flashlight "Nucleus" Special Edition, and Brass Version

George, am I reading you correctly that the mokume gane version will also be available for sale but it has to reach a minimum number? If so, can you tell us what that is?

Hi Magellan, sorry about the delay. I'm not 100% sure about making the Mokume Version for sale, but as of right now, it looks like, it will happen. The plans include 10 Mokume Gane, 15 copper, 5-10 Damascus, 3-5 Timascus. Actual numbers may differ, but these are the plans right now. Also, if they are made, they will be available early to mid December.
BTW, I have something for you, I'll PM you later!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: World Smallest Titanium Flashlight "Nucleus" Special Edition, and Brass Version

Outstanding, George, I do hope all those versions become reality as I will want one of each.

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened

Hi Magellan, sorry about the delay. I'm not 100% sure about making the Mokume Version for sale, but as of right now, it looks like, it will happen. The plans include 10 Mokume Gane, 15 copper, 5-10 Damascus, 3-5 Timascus. Actual numbers may differ, but these are the plans right now. Also, if they are made, they will be available early to mid December.

Excellent news, George! :twothumbs

Outstanding, George, I do hope all those versions become reality as I will want one of each.

I second Magellans "I want one of each"!!!

Excellent news, George! :twothumbs

Update:

This week I started acquiring all the material for the "exotic metals" version. I have yet to figure out the exact number of each version I will make, but it looks like the Timuscus will be the one with the lowest number produced...about 6 pcs. I haven't finalized the schedule to finish them, but I will try to get them completed by December 5, maybe sooner. I will keep you updated as work progresses. Thank you for your attention:)

That's great news George! I would like to sign up for the pre sign up list!

That's great news George! I would like to sign up for the pre sign up list!

Thanks, for the interest, please send me a PM to let me know, which version you'd be interested in. I will share pricing with you. I will not make the pricing public until the sale, but this way, you can decide, if this is within the price-range, of what you wanted to spend on these versions. Thanks!

Uriah

Enlightened

YES!!! One Copper with green trits for me please :)
Tried pm it's full :)

Last edited:

Original_Copy

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, for the interest, please send me a PM to let me know, which version you'd be interested in. I will share pricing with you. I will not make the pricing public until the sale, but this way, you can decide, if this is within the price-range, of what you wanted to spend on these versions. Thanks!

George. I tried to send you PM, but you're inbox is full. Can you please make some room or do you want to PM me your email address?

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in a copper (green trits) and a Damascus (blue trits).
Pm me.
Thanks

YES!!! One Copper with green trits for me please :)
Tried pm it's full :)

George. I tried to send you PM, but you're inbox is full. Can you please make some room or do you want to PM me your email address?

I've cleaned up my PM, so please PM me with your interest. It's easier to keep track for me, if I have a PM from you in my inbox.

I'm interested in a copper (green trits) and a Damascus (blue trits).
Pm me.
Thanks

Please PM this info in my PM as well RGRAY. Also, as far as I know, this size Tritium is only manufactured in green color (0.95mmx3mm) so that is the only one I can offer them with.

phosphor22

Enlightened

please PM me regarding the copper - I am certain on copper! (and also damascus and mokume gane too so I can get a better idea about these two)
thank you!

Last edited:

Hi Ann,

Please send me a PM with your interest, so I have a record of it in my PM's. Thank You!
please PM me regarding the copper - I am certain on copper! (and also damascus and mokume gane too so I can get a better idea about these two)
thank you!

Hi George, as your inbox was full, I did email you my interest in all 4 finishes. Please pm pricing. Will the quantities remain as previously stated, or will there be more runs later?

Hi George, as your inbox was full, I did email you my interest in all 4 finishes. Please pm pricing. Will the quantities remain as previously stated, or will there be more runs later?

Hi Mike, I've responded to your email, and will respond to you your other question here as well. The quantities will remain the same as previously stated. There could be a different ratio between the Damascus and Copper depending on demands, but the total number produced, won't change. After this run, this design will retire. My next design will be more mainstream, larger and more advanced as far as controls and mechanics.

Black-Rainbow PVD version is completed you can see it HERE:

36120369285_a4a85fae34_b.jpg

59ride

Enlightened

in for a damascus version, cheers