atbglenn

Newly Enlightened
Here's a few of Seiko Automatic's

623a855d.jpg

eb7a6442.jpg

4af47c35.jpg

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen the adapter albeit not the zulu one, they actually look decent. But the nano is smaller than some of the watches out there too.

Sent from a Galaxy S2 far far away

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Bit surprised I didn't post this already. Pic of my overall best (in terms of quality, not price) watch: Citizen BM7080-03E model.

2047.jpg

*Really wish Photobucket was more user-friendly. Pic bigger than expected.

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Today on EBay: Antique luminous watch paint repair kit, contains one tin of green and one tin yellow, still glows - not a surprise given that RADIUM HAS A RATHER LENGTHY HALFLIFE..

No idea how the seller plans on shipping this, since it's guaranteed to set off any and every kind of radiation detector that comes near it..

kgrhqnnce9fiduudbphfqbw.jpg

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today on EBay: Antique luminous watch paint repair kit, contains one tin of green and one tin yellow, still glows - not a surprise given that RADIUM HAS A RATHER LENGTHY HALFLIFE..

No idea how the seller plans on shipping this, since it's guaranteed to set off any and every kind of radiation detector that comes near it..

You raise an interesting question StarHalo but I know you can purchase radioactive isotopes and uranium ore samples from a legitimate online dealer like United Nuclear , so my guess is it must be ok to ship radium watch paint. Maybe you need to be licensed or fill out special paperwork.

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Cyrus Klepcys Mars watch; the scaled Mars at the lower right is an actual, correct globe of Mars, which rotates precisely at the same rate as the planet, so it functions as a sunrise/set/phase map.

originalsy.jpg

shamanstar

Newly Enlightened
I currently wear an all black Suunto core but might have to switch to a smart watch once they come to market.

Kick Starter project comments removed. Looks like this is a round about way of asking/suggesting members to contribute to the fund. This borders on spam or shilling even though the intention here by poster may be innocent. Original post saved for record..

Last edited by a moderator:

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently wear a Gshock GW5600J and plan to get another Gshock at some point (preferably negative display with solar and atomic features if they make one). Years from now when I have the funds to spend, I would like to get an automatic watch with tritium display. I have an automatic Invicta that is off about 1-2 minutes a week, which doesn't work for me, which is why I love my Gshock that gets automatic time updates daily and is still accurate within 15 seconds a month without them. Is there a tritium automatic out there that keeps decent time?