• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Malkoff m30, SF 9P, Z48, MN15, Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM MN Adapter, Dropins

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: 47s Q Minis, SF 9P & E1 Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM KT1 Adapter

PM question about G2.. Al or nitrolon head on that LED model?
Thx..

Because of the way the light is packaged it is very difficult to see. However, I can see the letters "face" so I'm guessing that is the tail end of the "Hot Surface" warning. Also, I have a nitrolon and a metal version in my collection to compare it too and it looks metal.

Hope that helps.

vr4corrado

Newly Enlightened

Backup on the G2L. Nice pickup knucklegary. Day late and a dollar short as they say! :twothumbs

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Malkoff MD4, SF 9P, 6P, MN15, N1, Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM MN Adapter

I'll Take It : "#4. Two, Surefire 9p. New in Package." And while temptation is strong, I'll refrain and purchase one (1) of the lights.

Thanks,
-Dave

Re: WTS: Malkoff MD4, SF 9P, 6P, MN15, N1, Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM MN Adapter

Hi Dave,

I'm unable to private message you since you're new. Paypal received. Your 9P has been delivered to the Post Office. If you did not receive a USPS tracking number from Paypal please reply to this thread and I will email it to your Paypal listed email address.

Thank you,
James

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: SF 9P, 6P, MN15, N1, Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM MN Adapter

Yes @RamTuff , as a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system to send or receive messages until a few more of your posts on CPF are approved by staff. Thanks for your understanding.

And as soon as comms are established, OP, please feel free to edit out your contact info ....

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dave,

I'm unable to private message you since you're new. So I'll just say it here. Please send PayPal $100 to (redacted)
Thank you,
James

PP sent BL, and agreed with Archimedes, sorry I did'nt get here sooner for you to remove that information.

-Dave

(and thank goodness you're from NORTH Carolina and not that other one who is causing me significant aches and pains today! BUT AS WILLIAM WALLACE SCREAMED FREEDOM... I'll scream ROLL TIDE! (just as Clem lopped off our head... all that was missing was a burlap bag over their head :\

Last edited by a moderator:

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: SF 9P, 6P, MN15, N1, Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM MN Adapter

Yes @RamTuff , as a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system to send or receive messages until a few more of your posts on CPF are approved by staff. Thanks for your understanding.

And as soon as comms are established, OP, please feel free to edit out your contact info ....

And yes Archimedes, no problem, 'was aware of the PM issue going in, and hoped that the OP would possibly adapt/wave his requirements for the situation, we're all good.

-Dave

surfaholic

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: SF 9P, Z48, MN15, Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM MN Adapter

I'll take the other two Z48 switches.

surfaholic

Newly Enlightened

Backup on the 3rd Z48 as well since your original post says no international shipping.

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

I'll Take It - As backup on #21. Three Surefire Z48, one (1) or two (2), whatever's left.

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

Hi Dave,

...Your 9P has been delivered to the Post Office. If you did not receive a USPS tracking number from Paypal please reply to this thread...

Thank you,
James

Rock-n-Roll James, pkg was on my front door step this morning and before I could reply to you that I did indeed receive a tracking nbr from PP.

9P received and in good order, Malkoff dropped in, happy camper!

-Dave