• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Malkoff m30, SF 9P, Z48, MN15, Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM MN Adapter, Dropins

archimedes

Flashaholic
My apologies to all. I was depending on my instant notification by email to alert me to new posts in this and other threads but it is no longer functioning.

808Vudoo, PM replied.
No worries, but thanks for checking back.

M30 still available, at least until I change my mind ...[emoji14]

nimdabew

Enlightened
Whew, we'll you've kept harmony in my house by keeping me from buying the other one!

I have been staring at that 9P listing for almost a month now. I couldn't resist, but I have no idea what I want to run in it. Maybe a 3 cell in a Malkoff M61NLL drop-in for 15+ hours of runtime? I don't know.

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened
I have been staring at that 9P listing for almost a month now. I couldn't resist, but I have no idea what I want to run in it. Maybe a 3 cell in a Malkoff M61NLL drop-in for 15+ hours of runtime? I don't know.

Heh! I've been staring at it too even after buying the other one a while back :) I dropped a Malkoff M91b in mine thinkin' it would be at least, a little brighter than it's little brother M61 in my old 6P... but with that M91, after you clear the house of boogie men, you can point that sucker at the ceiling and have one he11 of a romantic dinner with the wife. It's like having valance lighting in a huge room... (with a Malkoff Tricap, tailcap that is)!

Rjkpsmith

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: 47s Q Minis, SF 9P & E1 Wine Light, AW Soft Start, FM KT1 Adapter

I'll take both of the Solarforce pocket clips! ( #26. Two SolarForce Pocket clips for L2, L2p... lights. $5 each. ) PM incoming...

Edited to say...
:paypal:

Last edited:

Rjkpsmith, PM replied.

RamTuff, in short it means use the best high drain batteries and don't exceed 9 volts. Also, it puts out a large qty of high quality light with a floody beam.

rrego

Enlightened

BigusLightus - I'll take the two SolarForce small extenders (gunmetal and black) for $5 each.

Please PM me PayPal info and final price. Thank you.

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

RamTuff, in short it means use the best high drain batteries and don't exceed 9 volts. Also, it puts out a large qty of high quality light with a floody beam.

Thanks BL