• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great switch.

image.jpg

Weisjt

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested if any are still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulsl

Enlightened
It took me a while to get to it but what beautiful craftsmanship. The switch fits like a glove!

UPTHEORG

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2 THANKS!

Sean,

I got my switch and now my light is perfect. I keep it on the nightstand with the tail facing me -- very easy to locate in the middle of the night. At my age, that becomes more important if you know what I mean . . .:D I also like the silence when I turn it on and off. The Ti switches we got with the Jerzee Devil run were clickies and they "rubbed" which kind of cheapened the experience of using the light. Now it is feels like the quality item that it is. Not custom, of course, but high quality production.

Thank you again,

Jim

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jim,

I am glad you like the switch. The silence of it is one of my favorite features. I can't tell you how many times I've been playing with a light before falling asleep (yes I can admit I do that - at least here on CPF) and my wife woke up because of the clicking noise and yelled at me to knock it off.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just want to say thank you all again for supporting me and CPF in this switch run. The CPF donation mentioned at the beginning was submitted.

Any remaining switches have been shipped.

At this time I don't anticipate another run.

Gatsby

Enlightened
Lovely switch - just got it today (was out of the office on snow days so I haven't been around to see it...).

Now I just need to figure out how to remove the stock switch without dinging it up... need to find a set of snap ring pliers I'm thinking.

Anyway - remove the wavy ring and the stock switch comes out? New switch is a direct screw in replacement?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lovely switch - just got it today (was out of the office on snow days so I haven't been around to see it...).

Now I just need to figure out how to remove the stock switch without dinging it up... need to find a set of snap ring pliers I'm thinking.

Anyway - remove the wavy ring and the stock switch comes out? New switch is a direct screw in replacement?

Assuming you are doing this on a Ti version you should be able to do it with a pair of needle nose pliers. You could put a touch of electrical tape on the tips to make sure that it doesn't scratch. Just hold them open into the grooves and you should get enough leverage to twist.

Have a look through this thread. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...rts-for-Sunwayman-V10R-Ti-and-V11R-LED-lights Towards the bottom of the first post you will see the last 6 or so pictures are pretty descriptive.

Gatsby

Enlightened
Assuming you are doing this on a Ti version you should be able to do it with a pair of needle nose pliers. You could put a touch of electrical tape on the tips to make sure that it doesn't scratch. Just hold them open into the grooves and you should get enough leverage to twist.

Have a look through this thread. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...rts-for-Sunwayman-V10R-Ti-and-V11R-LED-lights Towards the bottom of the first post you will see the last 6 or so pictures are pretty descriptive.

Sean - thanks very helpful!

Gatsby

Enlightened
I just wanted to say that this is an outstanding bit of work - I have a three trit version with orange trits. Works great and installation once I got the stock switch out (not difficult I might add) - I added some magnalube to the threads and o rings and it is a direct screw in replacement.

And yes, it is dead silent. Very cool.

Now if I can find a better clip for my v10r ti+ (mine has developed a small crack at the bend ...)...