• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's be clear. ;) Jeff machined the tube. I have no skill or equipment in that area. (Really wish I did though) The work people like Jeff and Barry do always has me in awe!

bubble

Enlightened
SOYCD

Are you about to offer us for 2014 a Tri upgrade?

Sign me in!

nichia 219B for me, please..

bubble

Enlightened
Re: WTS: V10R Ti Electronic Raised Button Switches - Run #2 Pre-Order

Tellurium Copper is so....
[Cu][Te]

RTR882

Newly Enlightened
Got mine. Outstanding! Thanks for the tweezers - would be very hard to install with them. Many thanks Sean!

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Meant to say mine arrived safe and sound. I love the tweezers too. Man, I really needed that particular tool, so thanks.

Are there any other lights other than the 1x123 sized SWM lights that these fit into? Other SWM lights?

Thanks,
eala

SPNKr

Newly Enlightened
Switch #28 arrived and is in good order, thanks for making this possible!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Meant to say mine arrived safe and sound. I love the tweezers too. Man, I really needed that particular tool, so thanks.

Are there any other lights other than the 1x123 sized SWM lights that these fit into? Other SWM lights?

Thanks,
eala

I know it will fit the V10A and the V20A (same light line). Not sure about the others though. You'd have to check pics of the tailcap and see if the assembly looks the same.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
eala - looks like the S series may have a dual action electronic switch already from reading through the operating instructions. That may rule out the V10R switch.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
#25 arrived save & sound today and is already installed. The tweezers are a nice addition! I have a few needle nose pliers but none of them work as good as the tweezers you included :thumbsup:

Thank you
Eric

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi -

Mr.Snakeman and Scalez. I have not heard back from either of you for well over a month. I want to give you guys as much time as I can but I think a reasonable amount of time has passed. If I don't hear back from either of you by January 24 I will make the switches available (and scalez - refund your payment) to the people on the wait list for the switches.

133-Tritmr.snakeman (confirmed)
143-Tritmr.snakeman (confirmed)

776-Tritscalez (confirmed)TBD$135 + $5 = $140PAID
786-Tritscalez (confirmed)TBD$135 (shipping paid with #77)PAID

I am making the above switches available to those on the waitlist and refunding scalez his money.

This sales thread is officially closed after I sell the remaining switches to the people on the waitlist. I want to make sure everyone who has shown interest gets a switch so I am throwing a few that I had reserved into the pool to cover all prior interests. I will contact everyone who was waitlisted individually via PM.

Please note that I do not expect there to be any further runs of these switches in the near future.

WAr PATH

Newly Enlightened

PP Sent for #77