XeVision ULTRA 85 .... Beamshots

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, I want a superpower head and a 12volt cig adapter.

You want to power the light from the cig lighter, without using your battery ?
I believe that's the interest for all 3 of you possibly and not the car adapter battery charger.
That's easily done instead with a multi purpose inverter 12VDC to 110 AC and has many uses, plug your AC charger into that instead.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
You want to power the light from the cig lighter, without using your battery ?
I believe that's the interest for all 3 of you possibly and not the car adapter battery charger.
That's easily done instead with a multi purpose inverter 12VDC to 110 AC and has many uses, plug your AC charger into that instead.

There is a third cable which attaches the battery to the cig adaptor but will NOT power the Lemax directly from the cig output. I have this one for that specific purpose--charging from within the car. That charging can also be accomplished via the setup Dan has suggested---using an inverter connected to the cig outlet and then, connected to the regular Lemax AC charger, finally to the battery. This last setup will NOT power the Lemax directly from the cig outlet.

Karl

toolboy

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I want the 12v cigarette adapter that will power the light without a battery. It should be the bottom item pictured with male threads in sledhead's photos above.

toolboy

Newly Enlightened
Xevision, If you could also post or pm me what a new battery and a battery cap would run when you find out. I only intend to have one battery and get it rebuilt by someone (anyone know anybody that could or would do that), but if the battery cost isn't too crazy I may pop for another battery. Of course the cost of everything with this light is relative as it is so over the top in build quality and performance, not many options (competitors) to compare it with.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yo Dan the Man, where are ya? Karl (da V)

Waiting for the PO I have worked on for 2+ years to be in hand. Should be this week or next week the latest.
I don't want to commit to firm prices until I have that. No back pedaling from me.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was told by Sledhead to be patient but I told him "patience my A__, I wanna kill something"....:):) A takeoff from the two Vultures sitting in a tree in the desert waiting for something to die.:rolleyes:

Great news! Thanks Dan!

Karl

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for the PO I have worked on for 2+ years to be in hand. Should be this week or next week the latest.
I don't want to commit to firm prices until I have that. No back pedaling from me.

The order came in this week.
So we can finalize everything for you guys.

Last edited:

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need you guys to call me so we can wrap things up for you 4, can't publish it all here.
phone number on the website.
Call ASAP need to get it all finalized.

Calls received, and all "in process". 4 people now.

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Roger Wilco"!

Spoke earlier Dan. Just know you'll not forget our scintillating conversation soon!:rolleyes: Yeah, karlthev musta looked that one up! Anyway, we're good.

Please all you other folk(s) git yer orders in!

Karl

toolboy

Newly Enlightened
Already did, I was first to call. Now the wait till it all comes in. This will give me something to look forward to in October. After October is roughly 7 months of winter where I live.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
We should be ready to ship out all 4 of you guys various accessories purchases about the middle of October.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the update

We are ready to ship all of you 4 guys, your "options" purchases.
Please call in to arrange shipping, desired speed etc.
We use FedEx ground as our normal standard method and speed of shipping.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will call tomorrow.

All 4 individuals were shipped Tuesday October 8th.
Depending on distance and location by FEDEX GROUND from me to you, you will receive your items between October 10th Thursday and Monday or Tuesday (next week).

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
All 4 individuals were shipped Tuesday October 8th.
Depending on distance and location by FEDEX GROUND from me to you, you will receive your items between October 10th Thursday and Monday or Tuesday (next week).

S.C. (CA) was delivered Thursday, Toolboy was delivered TODAY Friday (11th). The other 2 Sledhead and Karlthev should deliver Saturday or Monday 14th.
Saturday possible delivery for Karl (PA) is more likely than Sledhead due to location both packages were in PA on Friday morning.

Last edited: