Zebralight SC80

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ZEBRA SC80

That's cool! Also, any H80w with capability of running both battery types? :naughty:

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast

Agh! I'm in the same boat... except my wife will kill me if I run the CC up any further... I'm saving my spending money right now... as much as I want a new ZL, specifically an SC51c, I've decided to go for quantity... I'm gonna get TWO neutral E03's first... maybe by then the 600w will be out...

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any chance of a headlamp like a SC80 featuring both CR123 or AA battery types? The SC80 sounds great, I just have more use for headlamps

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Geez, stop inventing more things to buy! I'm off to tape my wallet with duct tape right this instant!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

So, these will be the flashlight format Vs. the angle light style? The SC = flashlight and the H = headlamp, correct?

I love the Zebra Lights, and a dual power source is very cool. And I see they are making a Red LED headlamp! Even if they are headlamp style, you can still carry them since they are small, and really just an angled flashlight.

Not bad at all!

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened

What does it look like?

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mr. Zebralight,

1) Will the SC80 have the same or similar switch as the sc600 (recessed & with more resistance than older ZL's?)
2) What month will this light be released?

The only reason none of my ZL's make it as my edc is because of the accidental activation in my pocket. I'd love to replace my quark AA with this new sc80 if it gets the switch upgrade.

Thanks

Last edited:

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

I want to know if this light gets any shorter itself when used with cr123, can you screw it down further then extend again for AA?

pblanch

Enlightened

They have already answered that.

I like the idea of multi cell torch for, you know.

[pulling out his pump-action shotgun]
Hicks: I like to keep this handy... for close encounters.
Frost: I heard *that.*

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast

I asked Zebralight on their website if the SC80 would be receiving the new stiffer switch design, and they said, "Yes, the SC80
will have a switch design similar to the SC600." I also asked what month the light will come out, and no response. I'm really excited about this light & hope it is worthy of displacing my Quark AA and becoming my new edc.

Lightman2

Enlightened

I also like the look of the T5 Zebra 300 lumens from 1 x AA (XML LED) and end clicky. Interesting indeed.

Lighteous

Enlightened

Cripes!!!! You guys are driving me NUTS! :devil: I have a SC51, and a SC60w. I want the SC600, and the SC600w, and now multi cell SC80???!!!!!!!!!! What the hell are you trying to do? Force me to mortgage my house? I'm going to ask the mods that everytime someone comes up with a new light, that the thread be deleted immediately! (or can someone float me a loan?) :hitit:

I feel your pain! I just obtained an SC600, which was my first ZebraLight. Now I am interested in several other models including SC80!

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why did I even subscribe to this thread? :broke:

I started late on the new Zebra line (2 first ones still in the post) and I already "need" 4 more...

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast

Soooo Mr. Zebralight,

Any idea which month in the 3rd quarter this will be released?

And more importantly...

Any sketches or pictures or discriptions of what it will look like?

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast

I asked zebralight the above^^question on their website, and they said, "The SC80 will be out in Aug (most likely)."

Lightman2

Enlightened

I am going to give my SC51 to mum and get the SC80 and T5 ....... Yippeeeeeeeeeeee.

Lighteous

Enlightened

Well August is just about gone. Anyone have an update on the release of the SC80?