Zippo flame

HaChayalBoded

Newly Enlightened
Cool, I like to hear happy endings, lol, you should store a few extra flints inder the pad in the insert so if your out and about and your flitn runs out you cna pop the insert out and there ya go you have a new flint to replace it right there and then so u cna use your lighter...

p.s. I have a flint changing vid in case anyone is interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3rh6iYb-I

more importantly, where did you get that zippo that says RIDE? do you ride a motorcycle?

BTW I use coleman fuel or white gas in my zippos and it works great, 1 gallon is $4 at your local camping store or walmart.

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
Speaking of flints, for me, the best flints are the ones I pull from old spent BIC disposable lighters. You need to pry the metal top off them spread the plastic arms holding the flint wheel, being careful cause the spring will make everything fly apart. What comes out is a nice LONG (in some cases) flint, I sometimes laugh and say this must have been some druggies lighter cause I have to cut off some of the length with wire cutters cause its just too long. Best of all, they are free............ :naughty:

Bill

Cool, I like to hear happy endings, lol, you should store a few extra flints inder the pad in the insert so if your out and about and your flitn runs out you cna pop the insert out and there ya go you have a new flint to replace it right there and then so u cna use your lighter...

Latest posts