• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak & Nite-Ize IQ Switch??

jburgett

Newly Enlightened
Robyn,

I am becoming more interested in multiple level lights. I don't believe that I am alone either, (consider the Fenix L1T/L2T, LRI PRoton, etc).

In one stroke, Peak could add a multiple level option to the Atlantic, Caribbean, McKinley, Rainier, etc. This can be accomplished by using the Nite-Ize IQ Switch:
http://www.niteize.com/productdetail.php?category_id=28&product_id=125

I have two on order, and will be testing it with my Caribbean & McKinley using the 2AA body that currently uses a Kroll switch. If this works, I would love to have a CR123 body to use with it as well. It seems that it would be a simple matter to create such a body.

Of course, a multiple level light from peak in any case would be a welcome addition to your product line.

Cheers!

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
jburgett -

Thank you for the information - I will forward to the appropriate person.

As they say "Good things come to those that wait" !! At this time, that is ALL I will say.

jburgett

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry to say that the Nite-Ize IQ switch is not capable of controlling the higher current requirements of either the Peak Caribbean or Peak KcKinley.
:awman:
(However, it does work well with the Nite-Ize 3-led replacement, and adequately with the Terralux TLE-5.)

It looks like we'll have to wait for whatever Robyn is hinting about in an earlier message.
:popcorn: Stay tuned . . .

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
jburgett said:
I'm sorry to say that the Nite-Ize IQ switch is not capable of controlling the higher current requirements of either the Peak Caribbean or Peak KcKinley.
:awman:
(However, it does work well with the Nite-Ize 3-led replacement, and adequately with the Terralux TLE-5.)

It looks like we'll have to wait for whatever Robyn is hinting about in an earlier message.
:popcorn: Stay tuned . . .

:( So much for my Med mods, that is OK though... I will survive! Maybe a smaller head Pacific, off-set tail with keyring and two or three outputs by twisting the head? :popcorn: