• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Got Stainless Peak Pacific

MagLED II

Newly Enlightened
I just got my Stainless Pacific today. called peak and ordered it on Tuesday or Wednesday and got it on Friday.

The getleman i spoke with said that I could order a ultra power version. The standard head is a high power. The high power is about 200cp on one AA or AAA cell the ultra power is about 300cp on one cell.

If you have been waiting for A stainless Pacific, then it is time to order one. the web site is not updated yet. I would give them a call.

Just wanted to share.

thanks for reading!

Maximum

Enlightened
I tried to contact them but no succes so far!
I have been waiting for a Pacific stainless for months.

MagLED II

Newly Enlightened
I called the number under contact on thier web site.
Toll Free Phone Number: 1 ( 877 ) 881-7325

The SS version is not posted on the web site yet. they don't seem to update it often.

Great light. I carry it in a sheath.

Maximum

Enlightened
I can't call to US, the Peak's site is not updated, they didn't answer to the emails I sent them in the last 3 months.
Are they still in business and interested to sell some lights and spare parts?
I am wondering!

Maximum said:
I can't call to US, the Peak's site is not updated, they didn't answer to the emails I sent them in the last 3 months.
I am wondering!

They're certainly still in business, and doing well. They just got done producing some stainless steel Pacifics, but, agreed, their website is not yet up to date. If you need something specific, let me know. I can get in touch with them on your behalf.

Maximum

Enlightened
arewethereyetdad said:
They're certainly still in business, and doing well. They just got done producing some stainless steel Pacifics, but, agreed, their website is not yet up to date. If you need something specific, let me know. I can get in touch with them on your behalf.

Thanks I would appreciate a lot if you can do something for me.
This is the email I sent them:
"Hi,how can I order a Pacific in Stainless?
Is it still $59.99 and what batt tube are available and how much?
I waited months for the stainless.
Please email me at: [email protected]
so I can place my order.

I will Paypal ship to Canada.

Thanks to reply,
Christian Aubin
(happy owner of many Pacifics)"

I fact I need a Pacific in Stainless with all battery tubes available in stainless

Thanks a lot.

Maximum said:
Thanks I would appreciate a lot if you can do something for me.
This is the email I sent them:
"Hi,how can I order a Pacific in Stainless?
Is it still $59.99 and what batt tube are available and how much?
I waited months for the stainless.
Please email me at: [email protected]
so I can place my order.

I will Paypal ship to Canada.

Thanks to reply,
Christian Aubin
(happy owner of many Pacifics)"

I fact I need a Pacific in Stainless with all battery tubes available in stainless

Thanks a lot.

Christian, I'll see what I can do and get back to you ASAP.

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maximum said:
I am wondering!

i tried to contact them to about a custom McKinley, but got no response.. :(

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
They've been very good so far in my Cyan McKinley exchange/repair. they agree to repair it or replace it even in a different color if wanted. I almost hope they can't fix it. so I can get a replacement in a different color. cyan is nice but thought I was getting 532nm green. apparently Peak doesn't make a green. I really like my Infinity AA Ultra Green.

I would really like to get that stainless AA tube for my Pacific!!!!

xring

Newly Enlightened
I recently ordered the Pacific Ultra, with the AA body, and a Kilmanjaro ultra high power with a single red LED. Haven't gotten them, but am already considering a Peak custom with a green or cyan luxeon. I have to do my homework on that one first though.

Last edited:

Lemon328i

Newly Enlightened
Are the Pacific Stainless AA keychain bodies available too?

I've been waiting for these to put together my ultimate combo: Pacific Ultra Power Stainless Head, Stainless AA body and a stainless momentary switch.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
tsask said:
They've been very good so far in my Cyan McKinley exchange/repair. they agree to repair it or replace it even in a different color if wanted. I almost hope they can't fix it. so I can get a replacement in a different color. cyan is nice but thought I was getting 532nm green. apparently Peak doesn't make a green...
Do you know the wavelength of Peak's CYAN LEDs? I've been wondering about it for months.