For us Arc Fanatics out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received an email that my "pre-order" for the new DS units has shipped!

WOO-HOO!

Thanks Peter!!!

Last edited:

manoloco

Enlightened
Would be interesting to see a beamshot comparison between an arc aaa-p and the new ds.

I was interested in an arc aaa-p a little while ago, then saw a thread were Peter said he was going to upgrade it soon so i decided to wait, in the meantime other needs appeared and i am looking for something into the characteristics of a novatac or a surefire L1, right now after the help of various CPF members (opinions, info, pics, etc.) i think the novatac would suit me better, but theres a new hds coming soon...

so at this rate i think it would be interesting if manufacturers start to offer for example, heads (in cases like the arc aaa) or emitter modules (in cases like novatac) upgraded.

also i cannot treat flashlights as computer upgrades, the usability factors are very different, but im aware that i have to buy something because if not i will be waiting for the next upgrade forever, only problem at this moment in my case is the money so i have to put quite a bit of research before i decide.

..aaaaanyways, i guess i could go for an arc aaa-ds now, wait for the new hds next month and that will set me for a long, long time. Not completely sure what will i do still.

im not usually that undecisive but after reading a lot of things here, it really doesnt help!! lol (not to decide but helps in a better way, more info)

Last edited:

admos

Newly Enlightened
mine too! cant wait to get it! ARC AAA will be my first LED flashlight. the truth is, i accidently saw a pic of arc AAA somewhere and then went to their website to made a pre-order right away...

Status
Not open for further replies.