Spy007 Pictures

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
There only one word that comes to mind when I try to describe the new Spy007 is "Sexy" :) Dave well Done!

IMG_0649_E-vi.jpg

IMG_0655_E-vi.jpg

IMG_0662_e-vi.jpg

Last edited:

ibcj

Enlightened
Very nice ! :thumbsup:

Is that the final decision on the placement of the serial number ? FWIW - I think it looks good there.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Confirmed :thumbsup: I would positively like one.
Cool photos Mac.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice ! :thumbsup:

Is that the final decision on the placement of the serial number ? FWIW - I think it looks good there.

Yes. Two digits in each of the lanyard ramps that are upright when the light is standing on its battery cap.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great shots Mac! But then again, I dont think you can take a bad pic of that beautiful light!!!!
Cant wait for this one!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, I'm not so sure anymore? I'm out..........................

Yeah right! :nana:

Nice work Mac, those pics top notch:twothumbs!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, pretty nice pictures there Mac, reeeeall pretty! Now Dave, how ya gonna get this back down to Pa from Boston???? :tinfoil:

Karl

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek:oo: Fantastic pictures Mac! :twothumbs You gave me an idea for a fun little project. Build a small mirrored display case to set next to my computer. Hmmm:thinking: ...... I just need something to put in it??? :shrug:

:wave: Howdy Dave! :poke:

me :grin2:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek:oo: Fantastic pictures Mac! :twothumbs You gave me an idea for a fun little project. Build a small mirrored display case to set next to my computer. Hmmm:thinking: ...... I just need something to put in it??? :shrug:

:wave: Howdy Dave! :poke:

me :grin2:

Hmmmm :shakehead

For you only Kenster, I will require that you sign a 007 contract. Agreement verbiage snippet, "said user will never utter the distasteful words; shelf queen"

:green::crazy::mecry::laughing::grin2:

Yes fellow CPFers, never forget, "small mirrored display case" are just fancy words for "shelf". :thumbsdow

:tinfoil: