Lost doggie found with strong flashlight

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forgive my speed and accuracy. Both my tower and laptop are having problems so this is iPhone typed.

Not last night but the night before I pulled into the driveway and noticed a doggie in the street looking at me like she needed attention or help. I tried communicating but she was shy and wiggled on down the road.

Same thing tonight. She lingered as I tried dog whispering but even as she gave me a "help me" look I could not convince her to come to me.

Hmmm.

The neighbors jeep was parked in a
different place than usual. I knocked on their door and after a short conversation off we went looking for Bridgette. I was intermitantly using a powerful flashlight to paint the neighborhood.

A little more than a block away I spotted her and pointed her out to her owner. I turned the light out and told the owner I'd just hang back. He retrieved his beloved Basset Hound looking mut.

After 48 hrs missing, Bridgette seemed very happy to be in the arms of her owner. It was still hot out so I'm sure those were sweat droplets running down his cheek.