what holster is next ?

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi as i now have my new PD32UE, instead of using the cheap flimsy holster what comes in the box, I am using something maybe a little better; a FENIX AB02 Belt Clip.
...but is there anything better as in a holster for it?. even custom made?. has to be something better than even this AB02 stuff as even with this, it could come apart just like the other one did - quick!.

ps; not really into the niteyez stuff.

goodnight from London!. :candle:
thanks.

Last edited:

jaycyu

Enlightened
Brite Strike BTL Quick Cam Roto-Loc Articulating Tactical Holster
It fits a L2P P60 host perfectly. Any larger and it might wear down the rubber wheels that make contact with the torch. Any smaller than it might not securely rest.
The flashlight snaps on and has a safety switch that locks it in place.
The plastic belt attachment is pretty solid, in terms of fit and durability. With a screw driver, it can adapt to any belt width.
Quick detacment of the holster + light is possible by pinching 2 taps.
The bottom cap has a hole, so like the Fenix belt holster, the Roto-Loc can provide in any direction while on the belt.
It's $35.

The other options is Ultrafire Nylon 313 Holster. For $3.60, it looks pretty good.
Overall quality is sturdy also, but the belt attachment component is only threaded on, and may deteriorate with repeated insertion/removal of torch. I recommend reinforcing it.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I try to find a Rip Offs brand holster for each light I have.
I have been using these for probably 20 years? and they are great.

There are 2 main styles,one is webbing sewn into the holster and the other is padded multi-layer cordura I think but smoother finished.
Both have a Velcro closing flap and they are available in many many sizes and pocket combinations.
The belt clip is great too.

I use the"premium covered pouch" from Amazon for my pd32, its a little big so I use a lanyard to pull it out but with the UE's larger size im sure it will be gone, its $10. Just type it "premium covered pouch and it should pop up with a list of like 4 different brands that fit in it. I recently.ordered the UE so.ill be able to let you know how it fits when I get it.

El Camino

Newly Enlightened
Check your local army surplus store. They often carry a variety of pouches for lights. Magazine pouches may also work.

KiltedMP

Newly Enlightened
Jaycyu,

How big is the head portion of the Brite Strike BL holster. I am looking at it, trying to figure out if my new Nitecore SRT7, with it's 40mm head, would fit. Maybe a heat gun and a little coaxing if it's a little tight? Or is it far smaller than 40mm/1.58"?

Thanks,

jaycyu

Enlightened

^ The bezel ring goes down but not the 36mm fins
It fits the 6P bezel (32mm) neatly with 3mm of wriggle room.

^ the bottom 2 screws hold down the hollow cup. It can be removed.
If your 40mm is still too large, saw down the section which now is without the cup or screws.
The 2 grips are rubber so the flashlight won't slide up or down. Your torch has good knurling and doesn't have the slimmer profile of the C2. I would say the security is only mildly compromised. I might rig a quick-detach lanyard connecting the torch to the belt just in case. The quick-detaches from Lighthound are flimsy; I found much better ones on ebay.

Last edited:

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jaycyu,

How big is the head portion of the Brite Strike BL holster. I am looking at it, trying to figure out if my new Nitecore SRT7, with it's 40mm head, would fit. Maybe a heat gun and a little coaxing if it's a little tight? Or is it far smaller than 40mm/1.58"?

Thanks,

The LHU-04-43 will fit flashlights head up to 43mm in diameter, these are designed to work with a 1" diameter body.

KiltedMP

Newly Enlightened
The LHU-04-43 will fit flashlights head up to 43mm in diameter, these are designed to work with a 1" diameter body.

Exactly Dave, but where in the States can the LHU-04-43 be found. I have contacted the listed US representative for information, but they have not responded yet.

Thanks Jaycyu. Might just have to mod whatever I can get.

Last edited:

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exactly Dave, but where in the States can the LHU-04-43 be found. I have contacted the listed US representative for information, but they have not responded yet.

Thanks Jaycyu. Might just have to mod whatever I can get.

I don't know where you can get them in the states, I imported mine from Germany for my Surefire Fury, I'm sure they would export to the USA.

FuryHolster_zpsda30ef6c.jpg

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wore out the fuzzy half of the velcro on two of my Ripoffs, however, it took six years to do that and I like the metal belt clip. After cutting the stitching on the worn half, some contact cement and new velcro fuzzies fixed the holster.

One peeve about the Ripoffs holsters I have is they have no identification whatsoever. I can't reorder by model or number. Small rant considering they are good quality.

999snafu

Newly Enlightened
I don't know where you can get them in the states, I imported mine from Germany for my Surefire Fury, I'm sure they would export to the USA.

FuryHolster_zpsda30ef6c.jpg

Can i ask, where did you buy that from Dave? I've been looking for one of these but so far the only company I found with the 43mm version only seems to stock it with the other belt fastening which I don't really like the look of.

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can i ask, where did you buy that from Dave? I've been looking for one of these but so far the only company I found with the 43mm version only seems to stock it with the other belt fastening which I don't really like the look of.

I've PM'd you as I think it's against the rules on this site to post a link to a sellers website, even though that would obviously be useful.

bluemax_1

Enlightened

BTW, I believe the one in the pic might actually be model number LHU-14-43, not LHU-04-43. Apparently, the difference between the 2 is the belt clip, and I would prefer the one pictured too.

Unfortunately Dave, the UK source doesn't currently carry the LHU-14-43, though they said they'd look into it. I'm going to try lampentroll. Guess I might have to use Google translate.

Max

Yoshie

Newly Enlightened
I've PM'd you as I think it's against the rules on this site to post a link to a sellers website, even though that would obviously be useful.

Cant find any US distrubtors...
neg on the bay...

I would also like this website please, perfect fit for my Supbeam T-10

-yoshie