The heroes of last night

daniel0315

Newly Enlightened
As a worker, I have always finished work at night time. On my way home, I also need to drive in the pitch dark. Sometimes I feel feared when I drive alone in a darkness environment, specially through a forest.
Nothing is so certain as the unexpected. The back tire of my car was suddenly broken when I was driving home. This accident made me scared. Fortunately, I calm down after a few minutes.
As a flashlight fan, I always have some flashlights at my trunk everyday. I turned on Nitecore MH20 which I carry everyday in my pocket. Under a brighter condition by using MH20, I found out couple KAI JIE Tent Lamps from my trunk and lighted the surrounding. In order to see screws clearly, I had wore NEXTORCH TREK STAR on my head and replaced the danger spare tire. Even thought all around was dark, those lights bring brightness to me and help me solving a big problem.
The light I usually prepared to play a function today!!
This is an unexpected situation, but with a light on hand always helpful is it right?As a worker, I have always finished work at night time. On my way home, I also need to drive in the pitch dark. Sometimes I feel feared when I drive alone in a darkness environment, specially through a forest.
Nothing is so certain as the unexpected. The back tire of my car was suddenly broken when I was driving home. This accident made me scared. Fortunately, I calm down after a few minutes.
As a flashlight fan, I always have some flashlights at my trunk everyday. I turned on Nitecore MH20 which I carry everyday in my pocket. Under a brighter condition by using MH20, I found out couple KAI JIE Tent Lamps from my trunk and lighted the surrounding. In order to see screws clearly, I had wore NEXTORCH TREK STAR on my head and replaced the danger spare tire. Even thought all around was dark, those lights bring brightness to me and help me solving a big problem.
The light I usually prepared to play a function today!!
This is an unexpected situation, but with a light on hand always helpful is it right?

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum. For a minute there I thought the same thing happened twice to you. I was gonna say wow!

But, yes you can never be too prepared. My cars are loaded with lights and batteries and a decent set of tools.

Here is a sample list of my car kit:
6 bottles of water
Baby wipes
leather gloves
latex gloves
Fresh AA's
Fresh D cells
Fresh CR123's
lights galor
Basic set of tools
Zip Ties
Heavy duty tape
Shop Rags

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum. For a minute there I thought the same thing happened twice to you. I was gonna say wow!

But, yes you can never be too prepared. My cars are loaded with lights and batteries and a decent set of tools.

Here is a sample list of my car kit:
6 bottles of water
Baby wipes
leather gloves
latex gloves
Fresh AA's
Fresh D cells
Fresh CR123's
lights galor
Basic set of tools
Zip Ties
Heavy duty tape
Shop Rags

Add some garbage bags and an axe, and you'll have a great serial killer kit! ;)