Recommendations in the $200-$300 range?

Saltwaterservr

Newly Enlightened
I had my prospecting backpack stolen from my truck two weeks ago which had all my lights in it. I use these first and foremost for mining and mine exploration. The mines can be low ceilinged/tight abreast, or the they can be expansive, almost cavern-like. Dropping down into shafts for the first time is unnerving as you never know what's at the bottom. They can be straight shafts dropping 500' plus straight or mixed shafts/tunnel complexes.

That said, I carried four lights.

I'm keeping my Olight H35 as my main headlamp and changing to a different back-up with a Thrunite TH10.

I used to carry my Klarus G30 as my main handheld. I liked it enough that I'm going to keep it but move it to my backup.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Niwalker MM18-II as my primary handheld with the Thrunite TN36 as a contender as well.

That's the one I'm needing help on. I'm wanting to stay with the 18650 battery size which is why I'm staying with the G30 and the TH10. The longer the throw the better to be able to see down to the bottom of shafts I rappel down into as I'm hanging over the edge.

Battery packs really aren't a good option as we may be down in a mine for over 24 hours or away from a charging station for a day or two as well. I wouldn't be going back to the H35 if Olight hadn't told me they're going to have spare packs for sale soon. I just don't want to have to switch between multiple battery packs for different lights if I can run with a box of 18650's for the sake of simplicity.

What else is there I should give consideration to in the $200-$300 range?

Saltwaterservr

Newly Enlightened
Would an Olight SR52 be worth a look? Heaps of throw (esp if you get a modded one), and can be used reasonably close up on lower settings.

After deliberation and hunting around, I went and ordered the MM18-ii. Well, that and the other three along with it.