Combat Z3 to the rescue

fivebyfive

Enlightened
I was driving on the freeway this morning at around 1:30am, when I noticed some headlights shinning in my direction. As I drove by I realized that a small pick-up truck had turned over onto its top and was lying in the slowest lane of traffic. I pulled over and grabbed my road flares and Z3. Another motorist pulled over and gave the victim first aid. I asked what I could do to help and he said to give him my Z3 and I did. A few moments later I was asked to shine my z3 down at both the victim and the motorist (off-duty EMT, I guess?) so that he could take the victim's pulse. Then, I went back to my car and grabbed some relective triangles. By that time a couple of other people had stopped and were using my Z3 to warn oncoming traffic of the over turned truck. I didn't know that my Z3 had changed hands. I was glad to see that my Z3 was doing so much to help the whole situation. No one else there had a flashlight. As for the victim, he was the only one driving the truck and no other cars were involved. He had cuts on his forehead and arms and was able to talk and stand on his own. On a side note, the guy completely STUNK of beer. This guy is lucky he didn't kill himself or anyone else! Anyways, just a story I thought you guys might like. P.S. It's a good reason to justify more flashlight purchases to the wife.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
great story!!

sounds like you're the hero of the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello FivebyFive,

Great story.

It is good to hear about someone helping out and having the right light for the job.

Tom