• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 100pc Left Titanium Firefly

Chrispy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Joshua,

Paypal sent 12th June, think I'm the 'Chris' listing near the top the list. Can you confirm please as an alert is showing for that tracking number? UK address postal code ending 9PW.

Thanks,
Chris

phosphor22

Enlightened
Received mine - love the modes and the tint. Beautiful light.
Not sure about the soldering on one side - seems barely attached to me -and in need of re-solder - thoughts/advice about this anyone? Thanks-

View attachment 3112

Last edited:

A.Alhelal

Newly Enlightened
Got mine, and love the pocket clip idea of not touching the body because sometimes I remove the pocket clip and use it without and I hate when I see the scratches that the pocket clip left.

Well done!!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Joshua,
When I first saw this light and watched the video of the Trit system, I thought you were a genius. I love trits, but like to change colors and mix it up-kind of hard to do when the trits are glued in Place with Norland. I received my Firefly today and am extremely pleased. Excellent build quality and the fine tolerance points on many areas. Excellent grip and just the right size. An attractive and functional clip. Beautiful beam and sweet tint with good mode spacing. All for an incredibly competitive price. Well done Joshua!

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi Chrispy,
I checked your tracking number. It looks like the package failed to deliver and bounced back to my shipping agent. The package was re-sent with a new tracking # LX958397979CN

FYI I'm going to have round 3 shipped out tomorrow so anyone who has paid up to this point your package will be shipped. I will have the ship list updated tomorrow as well.

Last edited:

Chrispy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Josh,

Thanks for the reply - am please to say that the re-sent light arrived safely this afternoon.
I wasn't sure how long it should take to get here, so the fact that your agent had it covered and the re-sent light arrived so soon after I feared it may have been lost is great.

Cheers,
Chris

Pbnstevo

Newly Enlightened
not the most thrilled about the push button. feels like there are burrs and it is rubbing. sent you a PM but haven't heard back..

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI I'm going to have round 3 shipped out tomorrow so anyone who has paid up to this point your package will be shipped. I will have the ship list updated tomorrow as well.

Hi Josh,

Can you update the round 3 tracking information?

Thank you!

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi PBnstevo,
Sorry my PM inbox was full. If you apply some thread grease around the switch cap and click a few times that should make the action smoother. Let m know if that helps.

I just got the tracking #s from my shipping agent and will have them uploaded for round 3 tomorrow.

jwyj

Enlightened
Alright Folks,
The shipping list has been updated with tracking numbers for the round 2 shipment. Most of you should be receiving these in the mail this week. Round 3 will be shipping out of China this week as well.

I still have plenty of Nichia version fireflys left, at this rate of sales I expect to run out in about 3-4 weeks.

I'm from round 2 shipment and I have received the flashlight this morning.
How do the rest solved the tail button that stuck sometimes. Other than that, it is great.

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi jwyj,
Just put some thread grease around the button and click it a few times and the movement will become more fluid.

I just posted tracking numbers for round 3 shipments so you can see the status of your package. I recommend tracking on 17track.net

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm only posting here because Jashhash seems to have a full mailbox sometimes - I've just suffered a driver failure :( PM Sent

Wolfy1776

Newly Enlightened
Hi jwyj,
Just put some thread grease around the button and click it a few times and the movement will become more fluid.

Does the button need to be removed to add the grease?