• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 100pc Left Titanium Firefly

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi Mvyrmd,
I just got your message via email and replied with my address for servicing the light.

Doc,
Sometimes there is a tiny bur on the interior edge of the tail cap button, if you click it a bunch of times it will take the bite off the bur and the click action will become smooth. If that doesn't work let me know and I can have your light serviced as well.

Lightsable

Newly Enlightened
Here's my Firefly I received last week and retrofitted with the tritium lights. Very cool!

Cyphre

Newly Enlightened
I will take one. Sending paypal payment!

Edit: You know, I'm not entirely sure if I used the correct function in paypal where you also receive the necessary shipment information...

Last edited:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received my Firefly today and I'm loving it! The clicky is a little sticky but other than that I have no complaints!

edit: I played clicked the heck out of the switch last night and it's a lot smoother now! Awesome EDC!!

Last edited:

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi Everyone,
Awesome pics and mods. I just updated the ship list today. The next batch will be shipped out this Friday. Looks like I have another 20pc left for sale.

skullpin

Newly Enlightened
Received mine from 3rd shipping batch today in Canada. Quite happy with it. Here are my first impressions...

Negative
1. It is much larger than it needs to be. (Especially when next to my Quark Mini Ti AA.)
2. It is much heavier than it needs to be.
3. Button is scratchy... but i prefer it over rubber boot.

Positive
1. Feel in hand is good, with good knurling.
2. Finish is excellent.
3. Personally I loath pocket clips, but this one might change my mind.
4. Head threads on nicely for battery changes.
5. Excellent brightness with Eneloop Pro AA NiMH! High setting compares well with high setting on CR123 Sunwayman MR11.
6. Good selection of levels, each distinctly brighter than next.

Suggestions (just in case Josh changes his mind and wants to make another light):
1. Cut diameter down to 17-18 mm, will save much weight.
2. Shorten it a bit, maybe trit area can be two fins deep rather than three.

Keith

Latest posts